Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 bird+ roast

Votes: 3 7.3%

• Total voters

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
One of the greatest rock bands to come from these shores in the past 30 years, a back catalogue second to none and I know from previous experience on here a huge following on NSC. However, what is your favourite hit of theirs?

???

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Go on then Crodo. Just for you. :rolleyes:

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
One of the greatest rock bands to come from these shores in the past 30 years, a back catalogue second to none and I know from previous experience on here a huge following on NSC. However, what is your favourite hit of theirs?

???

watcha been drinking?

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
The only person who I know liked t them was my four year old son who wanted a leather waistcoat for Christmas and a karaoke machine for Christmas 87. We took him and his brother to a gig at the Brighton Centre late 80s and they had the volume on louder than for any other band I had seen there. It was incoherent doubly dreadful.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Clydebank's finest.

The answer, of course, is "Wishing I Was Lucky"

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I've seen Marti Pellow several times as he always turns up in bloody leading roles in musicals I want to see. I've seen him now in Evita, Jekyll & Hyde, Blood Brothers, The Witches of Eastwick and The War of the Worlds. And every single time he has been intolerable. Absolute SHITHOUSE.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Rock band? :lolol:

Lay off the sauce matey!

Google them? How else would you describe them? Marti described themselves as the most exciting rock artists of the new decade in the late 80s.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here