Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Wunt Be Druv, what does it mean to you

wuntbedruv

Imagine
Mar 18, 2022
North West Sussex
In threads questioning the club there is a clear division between some who hold hard to the club line believing that PB and TB can do no wrong and others holding the club to account for the ticket transfer policy, the cost of tickets on the exchange, the cost of tickets in general and reasons for the decline in atmosphere.

We have developed 2 clear camps

The "Tony has spent a shed load of money so be grateful and shut up" camp

The "fed up with being taken for mugs/customers" camp.

So I am wondering if the division is based largely on place of birth. Sussex has seen a massive influx of people and our support reflects this.

Are incomers more pliant to the party line and are the Sussex born and bred the natural rebels?

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
We're going to need more billygoats gruff.
912KdQEUp5L.jpg

Fat Boy Fat

Aug 21, 2020
In threads questioning the club there is a clear division between some who hold hard to the club line believing that PB and TB can do no wrong and others holding the club to account for the ticket transfer policy, the cost of tickets on the exchange, the cost of tickets in general and reasons for the decline in atmosphere.

So I am wondering if the division is based largely on place of birth. Sussex has seen a massive influx of people and our support reflects this.

Are incomers more pliant to the party line and are the Sussex born and bred the natural rebels?

No - and for your next question?

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Stupid question. Everyone knows it’s mostly people who go to the gym on Tuesdays that are in the TB out camp, while those who like their pasta slightly al dente dominate the Potter In side. What on earth does place of birth have to do with this?

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila

What a load of twaddle

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
And that's your first post on NSC?

:spam:

:smokin:

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
Wunt be Druv??? You can push and you can shove but I tell 'ee we wunt be druv...basically I am a stubborn ****er and no matter how you try you won't change my mind.It is a centuries old opinion/state of mind of the natives lucky enough to be Sussex born and bred.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Hopefully the club will hold steady through this rough period and 'wunt be druv' from their path of running the club in a sustainable and sensible manner. Hopefully they 'wunt be druv' from their understanding that the Premier League is a hard hard division to be in without hundreds of millions to spend.

Hopefully us supporters 'wunt be druv' into forgetting that the club set up have done some good stuff in the last 10 years or so and not scream to throw the baby out with the bath water because of the shit situation* we find ourselves in. Hopefully our supporters 'wunt be druv' into thinking that they know the situation at the club better than those inside.

One thing I agree with here is it is time for some good old fashioned Sussex stubbornnes. Let's see this project through and see where it takes us. A few months ago we were (mostly) all happy with the plan and the shoots of success we could see. We have taken a backward step recently but the plan remains the same and the fruits are set to be harvested.

* As shit situations go, on the scale of shit situations it really isn't that bad.

Sent from my M2010J19CG using Tapatalk

wuntbedruv

Imagine
Mar 18, 2022
North West Sussex
The rotting stench of South Norwood.
My local was The May tree, I am known by some from The Burrell and The Bosun, The Eclipse I knew before "Gullhanger" I remember Boo Boos at The Sackville.

ICC coaches of Castle Goring was my transport with Norris to away games. Ian Hart was obnoxious in the 70's.
No palarse here

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

People who create new accounts to post a thread because they are too cowardly to stand up for their own opinions, what "camp" are they in?

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
I like Harveys, think Barber is full of shit, don't know much about Bloom, and think the "Wun't be Druv" thing is a load of old baloney.

Next?

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

Palace

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
I think the thread title ‘Wunt Be Druv, what does it mean to you’ suggests the person who initiated it is possibly either
a) illiterate
b) drunk
c) stupid
d) all of the above
Of course this hypothesis may be erroneous but wtf the thread refers to I have no idea

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

All well and good, but what are your thoughts on 500 quid coffee machines?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here