Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Premier League (and FA Cup) 19-20/3/22 (with apologies to Bozza)

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Saturday 19th March
[Prem] Aston Villa v Arsenal (12:30) BT Sport 1/Ultimate
[FA Cup] Middlebrough v Chelsea (17:15) BBC1

Sunday 20th March
[FA Cup] Crystal Palace v Everton (12:30) ITV
[Prem] Leicester City v Brentford (14:00)
[FA Cup] Southampton v Man City (15:00) BBC1
[Prem] Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham United (16:30) Sky Sports Prem/Main Event
[FA Cup] Nottingham Forest v Liverpool (18:00) ITV

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
At least one of palace and Everton will drop points today.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
When are they going to do something about this crowding round the referee? It’s getting disgraceful witnessing this every week now, book anyone who surrounds the referee and waves imaginary yellow cards.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Coventry fans singing "We’re on our way" - this was a rather unique chant when we started singing it, seems every club sing it now. Yes I know we got it off Wednesday who copied it off Grimsby Town

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Coventry fans singing "We’re on our way" - this was a rather unique chant when we started singing it, seems every club sing it now. Yes I know we got it off Wednesday who copied it off Grimsby Town

Think you need to look up the word unique. Rather unique?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Arsenal reaping the rewards of sticking by their manager through some poor periods. Excellent young side to watch.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Arsenal reaping the rewards of sticking by their manager through some poor periods. Excellent young side to watch.

Agreed. He also made some very bold decisions. He recognised the likes of Guendouzi and Aubamayang were actually hurting the group and got rid. Ben White was a good signing and they're stronger generally than they have been for years. If they upgraded a few players in key areas (how is Xhaka still at this level?) they'd be title contenders.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Agreed. He also made some very bold decisions. He recognised the likes of Guendouzi and Aubamayang were actually hurting the group and got rid. Ben White was a good signing and they're stronger generally than they have been for years. If they upgraded a few players in key areas (how is Xhaka still at this level?) they'd be title contenders.

Yep, Alex Ferguson was never scared of offloading key players if he felt they were damaging the group. From a shakey start White looks a key component of their success to this point.

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
Middlesbrough v Chelsea, - have to be a reds supporter this evening I think. With Connelly getting a brace to put the Blues out

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
All kicking off in the palace/everton game.

Sorry. I mean they've just kicked off in the palace/everton game

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here