Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Joke du Jour

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Did you hear about the lizard who liked to meditate?

It made him a calmer, calmer, calmer, calmer, calmer chameleon.

usernamed

Aug 31, 2017
Did you hear about the lizard who liked to meditate?

It made him a calmer, calmer, calmer, calmer, calmer chameleon.

How was it determined the lizard liked to meditate?

Surely this could only have been ascertained by intrusive monitoring of the lizard’s brain waves, eg by attaching electrodes or other monitoring equipment.

Hardly seems likely to induce calmness. I don’t regeckognise this as legitimate research.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford

Surely this could only have been ascertained by intrusive monitoring of the lizard’s brain waves, eg by attaching electrodes or other monitoring equipment.

Hardly seems likely to induce calmness. I don’t regeckognise this as legitimate research.

He said it was a lizard not a monitor ....

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Don't see how you'd know a lizard is calmer? You need to back this statement up, you need to understand the lizard in it's environment, what makes lizards happy, sad, calm etc, it's all about their culture.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Does he put on red braces and call himself Gordon Gecko? He needs to share information on this method so he must Open The Komodo.

Iguana get my coat.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Most of those 'calmer's are redundant in your second sentence. It should be 'a calmer chameloen' or 'a very calm chameleon'.

Last edited:

m@goo

Feb 20, 2020
How did you know the Chameleon was even there? I mean, you literally have no idea how many are around you at any given time.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

Studies like that sound a bit cold-blooded.

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011

I think they simply read the scales.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
No problem with him being super calm, but I do hope Tony Bloom doesn't change his colours as a result of these meditations of his.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
How did you know the Chameleon was even there? I mean, you literally have no idea how many are around you at any given time.

They’re like Man Utd supporters then

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
This thread is starting to dragon and on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here