Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sideways

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
Sideways, sideways, forwards, backwards, Sideways, sideways, forwards, backwards, Sideways, sideways, forwards, backwards, back to keeper, forward, Sideways, sideways, forwards, backwards, Sideways, sideways, forwards, poor delivery

And repeat.

Absolutely not creative spark which makes us to inept in the final third. We have NO attack minded coaches at the club and even now we are a defensive mess.

I’m bored.

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
Worth watching, very entertaining, polar opposite of watching a Brighton game at the moment.

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
Sideways, sideways, forwards, backwards, Sideways, sideways, forwards, backwards, Sideways, sideways, forwards, backwards, back to keeper, forward, Sideways, sideways, forwards, backwards, Sideways, sideways, forwards, poor delivery

And repeat.

Absolutely not creative spark which makes us to inept in the final third. We have NO attack minded coaches at the club and even now we are a defensive mess.

I’m bored.

Arrg - but look at dem possession stats ! :cool:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Starts with our dodgy keeper who never plays an early ball because he is too laid back to do so. Was lucky his one bad mistake a game didn't lose
goal for a change

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Look forward to seeing GPot lead a rendition of "we're ****ing boring" at the end of season victory parade.

Oh.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

The ‘applaud the players for their efforts’ lap of dishonour will be to an audience of kids who were too busy snacking during the stack of home defeats.

They may even see a Biss dance, before he grabs the Villa millions.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here