Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] If you threw the bottle that hit the little kid at the front of the north

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Harry Kane had one thrown at him from the Spurs fans when celebrating, to which he volleyed back towards them

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Is it me or has throwing things from the stands become a “thing” recently. Leeds fans at Man Utd players. Man Utd fans at Simeone last night. This. What is wrong with these morons?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
It was a full bottle of Coke and hit him square on the head. Did you have to dodge darts from your own fans?

On occasion yes, probably due to ineffective/incapable dart throwers.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Is it me or has throwing things from the stands become a “thing” recently. Leeds fans at Man Utd players. Man Utd fans at Simeone last night. This. What is wrong with these morons?

Worrying trend. What’s worse is despite all the cameras and code zero sierra oscar roger victor vector clearance Clarence police and stewards presence, they can’t seem to arrest these twerps. Meanwhile the bottle tops remain banned to everyone’s inconvenience.

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
Kid needs to toughen up we had to dodge darts.

I hate to break this to you, but we are no longer in the hooliganism era that darts were thrown at the Goldstone & saw England banned from international football. If you want to let people know where you sit for the next game we can aim bottles at you so you can demonstrate to the kid how to 'toughen up'. Go and bounce (some more) what were optimistic threads to prove that you're a miserable t**t that revels in anything negative about the team or supporters. :facepalm:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I hate to break this to you, but we are no longer in the hooliganism era that darts were thrown at the Goldstone & saw England banned from international football. If you want to let people know where you sit for the next game we can aim bottles at you so you can demonstrate to the kid how to 'toughen up'. Go and bounce (some more) what were optimistic threads to prove that you're a miserable t**t that revels in anything negative about the team or supporters. :facepalm:

Bit harsh.
I don’t see that he is advocating the return of hooliganism, I read it as an attempt at a flippant joke.

Someone needs to put their big boy pants on, and pull up their little cotton socks.

Last edited:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003

Calm down dear, it was only gallows humour.

Green Gull

Feb 25, 2018
It's you, been going on for decades. Ask Luis Figo

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

faoileán

Jan 29, 2021

Blimey, I suspect he was joking...

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Worrying trend. What’s worse is despite all the cameras and code zero sierra oscar roger victor vector clearance Clarence police and stewards presence, they can’t seem to arrest these twerps. Meanwhile the bottle tops remain banned to everyone’s inconvenience.

I think that at times they decide not to arrest the idiot during the game, but obviously with the CCTV will know the seat number and therefore will easily be able to identify the idiot and will catch up with them in the days after the game.
Hopefully a lengthy ban follows.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Does it count as a shot on target?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here