Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Spurs Pass STILL not arrived in Apple Wallet - Help!

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
Only the Liverpool ticket was showing, so I clicked Remove Pass, expecting that only that ticket would be erased.

Instead, the Albion Pass image disappeared completely!

So, guessing I now need to re-install my Apple wallet/Albion pass. And then, somehow, get the Spurs ticket showing on my phone.

Any advice on how to do this?

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
Only the Liverpool ticket was showing, so I clicked Remove Pass, expecting that only that ticket would be erased.

So, guessing I now need to re-install my Apple wallet/Albion pass. And then, somehow, get the Spurs ticket showing on my phone.

I used the web chat thing on the club website for a ticket issue yesterday (not the same as yours) and they sorted it very quickly.

You didn't successfully list your Spurs ticket for sale on the exchange for the original date did you? It's just if you did then I think your ticket remains sold.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Thanks, but no help there. It's as if the entire Albion App has been deleted, not just a single pass. Anyone else had this problem?

Not had the issue. But, have you tried logging into the ticket part of the Albion website. Click your name in the top right corner. Click [season tickets]. Click the check box for your ticket, then click [add to mobile wallet].

You don't actually need to worry that whether the image in the wallet displays the actual game because the season ticket information in the wallet tells the turnstile the info. it needs so it doesn't actually matter what is shown - that's just for your benefit and caused a lot of people anxiety because it doesn't always update automatically.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Mine disappeared earlier. I looked in my wallet in 'expired passes' and it was in there. I wonder if it is something to do with the fact that the game was rearranged for a new date.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Mine disappeared earlier. I looked in my wallet in 'expired passes' and it was in there. I wonder if it is something to do with the fact that the game was rearranged for a new date.

This happened to me with the Burnley match ticket.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Go to your season ticket details on the website, and there should be a link to re-add your season ticket to your phone.

Same happened to me a couple of weeks ago.

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
Cheers all for your help. Thanks to a very helpful Billy B in the ticket office, problem now sorted, by sending me a link to download my season ticket afresh..

I've deleted single tickets from my Apple Wallet before without the entire app disappearing, but since Liverpool was the only one showing, that deleted not just the match pass, but my entire season ticket! Learnt my lesson… Leave well alone, Apple always knows best. Even when it doesn't.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Happened to me just now and it was a right faff.

Going to ask for a season ticket card. So much easier and doesn't run out of battery.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset

Bad luck - it turned up.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Have just bought a last minute ticket for today’s game - got a link in my email to add it to my Apple wallet but the link doesn’t work. Does it usually take a few hours for the link to work, or will I need to visit the ticket office pre match?

Edit: I get an error message: “

Failed to save Apple pass ticket to database. Please check that database version matches application.”​

Thanks in advance!

Lolly3011

Jan 30, 2023
I have the exact same issue. Bought ticket this AM also.
My tickets for Palace home have also disappeared as did my tickets for Brentford last week!!
Took ages for the ticket office to sort it out for me.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I have the exact same issue. Bought ticket this AM also.
My tickets for Palace home have also disappeared as did my tickets for Brentford last week!!
Took ages for the ticket office to sort it out for me.
Looks like a server issue then, thanks for sharing so I know it’s not just me. Looks like a queue for the ticket office pre game then!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Looks like a server issue then, thanks for sharing so I know it’s not just me. Looks like a queue for the ticket office pre game then!
There’s a good 6.5 hours until the game, probably worth trying a few more times

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
My ST still shows the Liverpool game not the Fulham game.

I HATE this new-fangled bug-riddled "progress".

Bring back proper tickets.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Different issue requiring help

I have replaced my mobile phone.
HAving opened google wallet, my season ticket isn't there
Attempts to download the ticket are failing.

Checking the club site, it appears the season ticket can only be downloaded once.
Anyone know what options are available to restore my season ticket?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Different issue requiring help

I have replaced my mobile phone.
HAving opened google wallet, my season ticket isn't there
Attempts to download the ticket are failing.

Checking the club site, it appears the season ticket can only be downloaded once.
Anyone know what options are available to restore my season ticket?
Got to speak to Supporter Services

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here