Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] We’re through to Sussex Senior Cup final

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
After our youngsters beat Horsham 1-3 tonight at Culver Road it means we’re through to the final of the Sussex Senior Cup against Worthing. Given Worthing’s crowds the last few seasons it should be a well attended final. Previous years the final has been held at the Amex but sure if it will this year.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
After our youngsters beat Horsham 1-3 tonight at Culver Road it means we’re through to the final of the Sussex Senior Cup against Worthing. Given Worthing’s crowds the last few seasons it should be a well attended final. Previous years the final has been held at the Amex but sure if it will this year.

Worthing fans discussing this last week said it will be at the Amex.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I'm beside myself with glee or apathy not sure which

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Well done to a pretty young team. The Sussex Senior Cup may be bobbins to some, but it's still good to stay connected to our roots. Hope there'll be some highlights on YouTube or FaceBook at some time.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Well done to a pretty young team. The Sussex Senior Cup may be bobbins to some, but it's still good to stay connected to our roots. Hope there'll be some highlights on YouTube or FaceBook at some time.

The Sussex Senior Cup is also important for our youngsters as it pits them against senior players in every round that they play. Great for their development.

I can remember the days when the Final was held at the Goldstone in front of some truly serious crowds. Far less attend now of course, even at the Amex, but with the non league scene seemingly very much on the up, perhaps those crowds will start to increase.

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
The Sussex Senior Cup is also important for our youngsters as it pits them against senior players in every round that they play. Great for their development.

I can remember the days when the Final was held at the Goldstone in front of some truly serious crowds. Far less attend now of course, even at the Amex, but with the non league scene seemingly very much on the up, perhaps those crowds will start to increase.
Interestingly we put out a much stronger side in the Sussex Senior Cup, than we did in the U18 Premier League game against West Ham earlier in the day (lost 3-2).
Clearly we are prioritising Silverware at the club now

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
the two most successful teams in Sussex Senior Cup history going HEAD TO HEAD

can't wait

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
I shall be in attendance to enjoy the occasion, however, I shall be torn between my home town and my adopted town… Gonna be a great day for Sussex [emoji1303]

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here