Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] April games moved (Man City A) - Spurs A - Southampton H

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Albion’s visit to Manchester City, which was due to take place on Saturday, has been rescheduled.

It will now be on Wednesday 20 April, kick off 8pm at the Etihad.

There are two other amendments to our April Premier League fixtures.

The match at Tottenham Hotspur on Saturday 16 April will now kick off at 12.30pm, and be shown live on BT Sport.

And the Amex game against Southampton has been put back 24 hours to Sunday, April 24 and will kick off at 2pm.

This is because Southampton’s match at Burnley will be broadcast by Sky Sports and now takes place on Thursday 21 April.

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/2535528/new-date-for-manchester-city-visit

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
Cheers for the info. I can’t now go to the Man City match but the other two are okay.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Ugh Southampton is annoying as meant to be out in London on Saturday night - but Manchester City might actually work as in Manchester for a meeting that day !

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Excellent result for Southampton means I can go now

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
I'd forgotten we're yet to play Spurs in the league - is it some kind of record? Waiting until March to play one of the teams in the league?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
All these away games on sale from tomorrow

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Albion’s visit to Manchester City, which was due to take place on Saturday, has been rescheduled.

It will now be on Wednesday 20 April, kick off 8pm at the Etihad.

There are two other amendments to our April Premier League fixtures.

The match at Tottenham Hotspur on Saturday 16 April will now kick off at 12.30pm, and be shown live on BT Sport.

And the Amex game against Southampton has been put back 24 hours to Sunday, April 24 and will kick off at 2pm.

This is because Southampton’s match at Burnley will be broadcast by Sky Sports and now takes place on Thursday 21 April.

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/2535528/new-date-for-manchester-city-visit

Thanks for posting :thumbsup:

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
I'd forgotten we're yet to play Spurs in the league - is it some kind of record? Waiting until March to play one of the teams in the league?

I’m sure we played Dagenham in March and April in the 2011 title winning season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I’m sure we played Dagenham in March and April in the 2011 title winning season

Wasn't that the March we won all 7 or 8 games ?

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
On a personal level the Saints game moves a birthday clash on the Saturdays that the leader of the opposition had a view on, looks like we will be going now!

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
You can see why people get pissed off with all these changes

I was going to post the exact same thing. Its got more than obvious that the game is being run by Sky and BT rather than the PL.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here