Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Training sessions

Simonf93

Apr 25, 2012
My son (8) has asked his older brother (step son) to take him to the training ground and hope to get some players autographs and photos, think he’s watched to much TikTok, didn’t know if anyones ever done this? And what times they train? I’ll be surprised if his brother wants to spend all day waiting but pleased he said he would most 16 year olds sit in there rooms on computers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
His best bet would be to hang around after a match and catch the players going back to their cars by that little bridge over the train line next to the fish and chip stall. Training is when your kids would be at school generally.

Simonf93

Apr 25, 2012
His best bet would be to hang around after a match and catch the players going back to their cars by that little bridge over the train line next to the fish and chip stall. Training is when your kids would be at school generally.

Yes think there think Easter holidays

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Best bet would be to stand the other side of that big fence at Lancing during shooting practice and wait for them to come round afterwards to get all the balls back.

Simonf93

Apr 25, 2012
Best bet would be to stand the other side of that big fence at Lancing during shooting practice and wait for them to come round afterwards to get all the balls back.

[emoji1787][emoji1787]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here