Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Football streams

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I know that Hesgoal lost all premier games last weekend and since I got back this afternoon, I've tried to catch the end of the Brentford/Burnley game and the Utd/Spuds game. Non of the football streams I usually use seem to be working.

Does the whole world know something I don't, is there an ongoing problem with dodgy streams and will it be fixed before we are away to the Arse ? Or is there somewhere I can watch the current game ?

Thanking you in expectation :thumbsup:

Beachcomber

Nov 22, 2010
And then what? Every Stream option just opens up different windows with adverts? Dummies Guide would be welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
And then what? Every Stream option just opens up different windows with adverts? Dummies Guide would be welcome!

Try tenorsky.com

Choose your game, then scroll down past the text & select one of the half dozen links and then scroll down until you see the player. Click and the game will start, enlarge to full screen and you’re done.

Beachcomber

Nov 22, 2010
I get 20+ Stream Links & they all just bring up window ls with adverts etc.
19c214b08f4dcca3fab3cd0cc4d4b8b7.jpg

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
I get 20+ Stream Links & they all just bring up window ls with adverts etc.
19c214b08f4dcca3fab3cd0cc4d4b8b7.jpg

Close the ads down, usually it opens a few tabs but just close them. It’s the site I’ve been using for the last couple weeks.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Buffstreams, VIP League - all still as reliable as before.

Just close any new tabs that open - and persist in clicking the start button, etc. Eventually it will open, and be pretty good from thereon.

Beachcomber

Nov 22, 2010
Thanks for the guidance but I just get this screen with no option to close & no play button (I’m probably being stupid but have always used Hesgoal without issue?!)
f2df8fce642b9ed36a003c33be00ad7e.jpg

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
I know that Hesgoal lost all premier games last weekend and since I got back this afternoon, I've tried to catch the end of the Brentford/Burnley game and the Utd/Spuds game. Non of the football streams I usually use seem to be working.

Does the whole world know something I don't, is there an ongoing problem with dodgy streams and will it be fixed before we are away to the Arse ? Or is there somewhere I can watch the current game ?

Thanking you in expectation :thumbsup:

Once again IPTV

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
Yes - great simplicity. Not such a sharp picture though.

To be fair, it depends on which link you choose. The ‘lunchtime game’ was pretty good but the Brentford Burnley was not that sharp on the link I watched.

The Manks v Spurs tonight was basically HD.

To add to that, it’s just occurred to me that there wasn’t a single case of buffering over all three games, now that’s unusual!

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Thanks for the guidance but I just get this screen with no option to close & no play button (I’m probably being stupid but have always used Hesgoal without issue?!)
f2df8fce642b9ed36a003c33be00ad7e.jpg

You need to close the ads (will normally take 3 attempts and close all the pop-ups) then click the link at the top which takes you to the video site. This is just a holding page for all the various streams to get posted. When you get through to the actual video site, once again close the pop-up links down and the video will play when clicking the video button.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here