Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] If anyone knows an Angela Williams

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Attention of Angela Williams. I found your bank card on the floor outside West Lower queue. I have handed it in to a steward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Maybe the queue was all people purporting to be Angela Williams after hearing of the handed in card?

Last edited:

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
All with stubble, but coming from Norwich that’s feasible.

I see what you did, and what I did there! The editting window is open for much longer now it seems so I've taken advantage. Sorry!!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I handed in a card with the name of Tommy Sparticus at the Villa game.

I won't be doing that again!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Attention of Angela Williams. I found your bank card on the floor outside West Lower queue. I have handed it in to a steward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In times of old, Ernest would have started a thread claiming he’d been out on a huge free-drinks bender with a steward last night.

I miss Ernest.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Am I too late to self-identify as Angela Williams?

You joke about this but a good friend of ours (Paul) and his wife (Gwen) are both National Trust and English Heritage Members complete with Membership Cards.

Paul scouts out places for future Tours as he is a Blue Badge Tourism Guide.

Turns up at an English Heritage site and produces his Wife's Card as he has picked it up by mistake.

He looks the Girl at the Entrance straight in the eye and deadpan says that he self-identifies as 'Gwen'.

She does the proper English thing of looking embarrassed and lets him in! :lolol:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
In times of old, Ernest would have started a thread claiming he’d been out on a huge free-drinks bender with a steward last night.

I miss Ernest.

Good effort

… seem to have lost it. If you find it please don’t hand it in to a steward as that would ruin my evening’s planned fun.

(Copyright [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION])
https://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?393583-I-%91borrowed%92-someone%92s-bank-card-and%85

But it's not just the same :(

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here