Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Are we the most predictable team in the league?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Every week we do the same things, and we never seem to vary it up. Every time Sanchez gets the ball, he never launches a quick ball for Cucurella / Lamptey to run on to, always checks and then rolls it to Veltman / Dunk. It just feels like everything we do is by numbers and more inclined to retaining possession than to actually creating opportunities to get forward.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Every week we do the same things, and we never seem to vary it up. Every time Sanchez gets the ball, he never launches a quick ball for Cucurella / Lamptey to run on to, always checks and then rolls it to Veltman / Dunk. It just feels like everything we do is by numbers and more inclined to retaining possession than to actually creating opportunities to get forward.

So many times today we had players sprinting in to space while Sanchez contemplates the meaning of life and once he has given the opposition time to reset themselves rolls it gently to Dunk to start our slow laborious attack.

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
So many times today we had players sprinting in to space while Sanchez contemplates the meaning of life and once he has given the opposition time to reset themselves rolls it gently to Dunk to start our slow laborious attack.

I think Sanchez's confidence may be shot - when he has any time to think...it becomes a problem - his 'no time to think' shot stopping is still pretty good though.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley

After watching the last 5 matches it certainly seems to me that Cucurella and Lamptey have been "found out" by the competition.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Yep, we are a dull side. The genius that is our coach (in some peoples eyes) doesn’t seem to be able to work out how to change the current malaise! We are all on one of his normal runs of shite results (happens every year)!

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
After watching the last 5 matches it certainly seems to me that Cucurella and Lamptey have been "found out" by the competition.
They are better as wing backs than full backs. As we've sold 2 quality CB's in the last 2 windows and have another who's 'minor knock' equates to 2 months out, and the backup is Duffy who is hopelessly exposed by a high press, we have no option but to play a flat back 4

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here