Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Enough for Bloom?

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Tony Bloom made it clear he wants us to be a top 10 club on and off the field.

The first sniff of people posting on here about making Europe has seen us plummet and we are clearly not on an upwards trajectory on the pitch. The football is tedious, the goals non-existent and not the points have dried up.

Bloom showed with Houghton he wasn't afraid to take act action to keep the club moving where he wants us to be. I wonder if this capitulation, lack of atmosphere etc will be enough for him to think long and hard about welding the axe in May?

Let's hope so. 🙏

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

The first sniff of people posting on here about making Europe has seen us plummet and we are clearly not on an upwards trajectory on the pitch. The football is tedious, the goals non-existent and not the points have dried up.

Bloom showed with Houghton he wasn't afraid to take act action to keep the club moving where he wants us to be. I wonder if this capitulation, lack of atmosphere etc will be enough for him to think long and hard about welding the axe in May?

Let's hope so. ��
What's he going to be welding his axe to? Odd thing to do with an axe ...........................

Last edited:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
[emoji476]

How many are you expecting to catch today?

It’s almost close season so this will hopefully be you’re last chance for some time!

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta

Let's hope so. 🙏

A very lucid post.
But we have NEVER had a manager called HOUGHTON. Do try to get it right.:yawn:

Fat Boy Fat

Aug 21, 2020
Mods, can we please make it a rule that Junior is not allowed to start a post after we have lost a game.

As pissed off as we all are about the current form, having idiots keep regurgitating the same shit ad nauseum is tiresome!

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Clearly, Bloom has lost the plot and should be casting his net for a better manager, and I'm sure that's what he'll be angling for, come the summer. Potter obviously lets too many players off the hook and should have them lined-up for a reely good tongue lashing after recent performances. He's made a rod for his own back.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
I think personally we'll survive again this season as we are ultimately a bottom 6 or 7 club. I can't really see things changing unless we spend some serious money, which ultimately we don't have. I'll be happy to see us stay up again for a 6th season in the Prem which is about all I expect with our squad and spending power.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Anyone else think if we get Swansman and Junior in the same room they’ll somehow merge into one ordinary poster?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I thought with the current run of the results that one of the positives is that Potter will no longer be linked with every vacancy that pops up, and will be left to continue his work with the Albion,

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018

Let's hope so. [emoji120]

Don’t remember him saying this season, wasn’t it a long term ambition?

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal

Let's hope so. 🙏

What was his connection to Houghton? It passed me by.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here