Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is your Albion Mojo ( don't forget to take into account our next three games!)

Where is your Albion Mojo today?

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Time we had one of these again

I am going for over 50% at 5 or less...

Dibdab

Sep 28, 2021
We've regressed back to everything that was bad under Potter in previous seasons. Struggling to find any joy in watching us right now, to the point I didn't use my tickets for the match last week and stayed down south. At the moment have no confidence that we are going to have finished the season in any better shape than the last few years. Let's hope tomorrow can reignite some belief.

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Somewhere between 2 and 3. Partly the results, and the resulting drop down the table (and seeing other teams going above, getting close to us, etc) and partly the impact of general football mojo being a bit low at the moment.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I’ve had enough of this season, drab football and crap results. Maybe I wouldn’t be so down if we hadn’t have started so well and expectations artificially risen but here we are.

Happy Exile

NSC Patreon
Apr 19, 2018
Post-lockdown I'm still ludicrously happy just to be watching live football. Obviously I'd rather results were better but I'd rather be there watching us bore our way to losing 3-0 against Burnley than at home watch us win on TV. Since the pandemic I think going to games and watching the Albion in a stadium full(ish) of fans has taken on greater significance for me than just the football for the time being. It'll wear off I'm sure.

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
7 for me. Still on course for our best ever finish. I don't see us in a relegation scrap. We have a great manager, an owner who is a supporter and one of the best in football. The foundations have been laid for a sustainable and successful future.

If I wanted immediate success I would follow one of the big 6 sides. Rome wasn't built in a day. Enjoy the ride and never forget our history.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Two.

Four losses on the trot, two difficult home games and then no games at all, all with the background of war and pestilence. Whoop de ****ing doo

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Again other things are stealing the attention from football and it is definitely affecting me and, I suspect, plenty of others. Obviously the not so great recent results and the opposition does not make it better... but any kind of point from the next three games could quickly change that.

birthofanorange

NSC Patreon
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Two.

Four losses on the trot, two difficult home games and then no games at all, all with the background of war and pestilence. Whoop de ****ing doo

I went for a 6, but I wasn't taking into account war and pestilence. If I had, I be around a lowly 1 or 2, also. Mind you, if I took into account the coming energy/fuel/national insurance etc. increases, I'd be down to around -4.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
If the gloom merchants were Everton or Leeds fans rather than Albion fans, no doubt they would be posting negative numbers given how both those teams are in far worse shape than the Albion are.

A solid 7 for me.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
4, the only sensible answer you can ever give to a three match, how many points question.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I went for a 6, but I wasn't taking into account war and pestilence. If I had, I be around a lowly 1 or 2, also. Mind you, if I took into account the coming energy/fuel/national insurance etc. increases, I'd be down to around -4.

It's not like I'm saying Paul Barber created Covid and made Putin mad :wink:

I'm just finding it harder to care about football against that background. A win would be a welcome distraction but I can't see it happening tomorrow. I'd probably be back up to an 8 if we did though!

birthofanorange

NSC Patreon
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
It's not like I'm saying Paul Barber created Covid and made Putin mad :wink:

I'm just finding it harder to care about football against that background. A win would be a welcome distraction but I can't see it happening tomorrow. I'd probably be back up to an 8 if we did though!

Yeah, I'm with you on that. A win would be bloody wonderful, but I doubt it. However, we do tend to perform rather well against the top tea.......nah, I'm fooling myself.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Remember the days when you went to the football to FORGET life’s troubles, however shit we were? Gillingham on a Tuesday night :facepalm:

These days Albion being shit just seems to add to them for so many :down:

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach

Find it hard to generate enthusiasm to watch the game. Bit like at the end of the Hughton era, lots of losses drags me down. I go to football to get excited and forget about life, not to leave the same brought down more, hardly worth going in that case.

Biggest frustration is that we have the potential to be a very very good team with what we have. But we are not.

birthofanorange

NSC Patreon
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Remember the days when you went to the football to FORGET life’s troubles, however shit we were? Gillingham on a Tuesday night :facepalm:

These days Albion being shit just seems to add to them for so many :down:

It's the Albion way to be constantly in peaks and troughs (okay, more troughs than peaks), but I've become immune to them over the past 50+ years. :)
We'll bounce back from this trough, and so starts the cycle again.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here