Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Liverpool hit by COVID

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Van Dijk, Konate and Thiago didn’t train yesterday and Klopp has said some players cannot be involved in the game tomorrow due to COVID

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Van Dijk, Konate and Thiago didn’t train yesterday and Klopp has said some players cannot be involved in the game tomorrow due to COVID

The bookies now think they are there for the taking - odds have CRASHED from 6/1 to errrr.... 5/1!

I'm not even sure they'll bother turning up!

(that is good news though!)

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
The bookies now think they are there for the taking - odds have CRASHED from 6/1 to errrr.... 5/1!

I'm not even sure they'll bother turning up!

(that is good news though!)

Grab eleven strangers off the street and they will probably give us a good game tomorrow, such is our current form.

SAC

May 21, 2014
I previously said that Newcastle were not that good and there for the taking.

I'm giving up on predicting. I see that Lawro and someone called ArrDee are both predicting a loss. (ArrDee was born in Brighton and grew up a Manchester United fan but is now a Chelsea fan)

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales

I'm giving up on predicting. I see that Lawro and someone called ArrDee are both predicting a loss. (ArrDee was born in Brighton and grew up a Manchester United fan but is now a Chelsea fan)
I wonder if ArrDee will support Man City next year? Newcastle in a few years time…etc

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

AreDee will be a Newcastle fan by next week I'd guess.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Matip and Gomez at the back? Still not too shabby. Any team will miss VVD though.

Sent from my M2103K19G using Tapatalk

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
0 - 1+ it will still be.

Liverpools Under 11 gender fluid paraplegic terrapins with their legs stapled together would score more than us at the moment

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Too many Albion fans coming across as complete pussies. Bo Hoo we're not winning enough PL games, I demand success and I want it NOW

Not aimed at anyone on this thread but the lack of enthusiasm for anything Albion on NSC at the moment is depressing to me. All because we are on a particularly shit run :shrug:

Although some would probably have a moan and conclude that we were shit if we were second in the table

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
It's just an excuse as they know that they are going to get THRASHED

Surely there should be a “we” and not “they” near the end, unless of course they are referring to Liverpool

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Too many Albion fans coming across as complete pussies. Bo Hoo we're not winning enough PL games, I demand success and I want it NOW

Not aimed at anyone on this thread but the lack of enthusiasm for anything Albion on NSC at the moment is depressing to me. All because we are on a particularly shit run :shrug:

Although some would probably have a moan and conclude that we were shit if we were second in the table

I’m not sure what you expect after losing four games on the bounce. NSC mostly houses football fans not perma grinning cheerleaders.

Dibdab

Sep 28, 2021
let's be honest they could roll out the U23 defence and we'd still not score from open play.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We may well score, that won't be the issue.

Passing to Salah 6 yards out.
The sending off.
Conceding the pointless free kick 20 yards out.
&
Missing a further open goal.

That's what'll do for the Albion, tomorrow.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I'm confident about tomorrow. That is I'm confident that even with covid hitting merseyside, the game will go ahead.
We do tend to play better against the better teams...that's why we've lost four on the trot:thumbsup:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It would be typical of Brighton to beat Liverpool after four losses on the trot. We never do things the easy way, but we do have a shock result in us as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here