Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] It's Friday, we've lost four in a row, pointless war, covid is back, I would like a laugh.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Life is so depressing at the moment, The Russian mad leader is trudging his way across a free country, Covid is making a comeback, we have lost four in a row, the government are inept, fuel and cost of living is rising...
NSC is full of negativity, and agendas on certain threads.

Jebus, I just want to laugh..

Post something that makes you laugh, not political please.
No dogs were hurt in the making of this clip, he was reunited with his owner.

https://youtu.be/cDfQo1ANeLM

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I thought Covid was over in the UK?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
It’s absolutely peeing down, even a bit of thunder and lightening expected. But I’m on holiday down in far Cornwall and determined to find a 99 with flake and sit on the seafront, probably in a bus shelter facing the gales, and looking out on a very grey choppy sea today.

Life is good! (Well, at least until we KO against Liverpool tomorrow)

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
I thought Covid was over in the UK?

Theres always one (normally more than one) self righteous p@£$k on here. Congratulations, you win todays prize.

Someone asks for a non political giggle,
Someone can't resist a dig despite the specific instruction not to,
Someone else gets annoyed and reacts with overdue venom.
This is so NSC that it really made me laugh.

For peak NSC, all we need is for some pernickety loser to point out the missing apostrophe in the second post.

..... Oh!

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
Amelia Dimoldenberg seems to be incapable of embarrassment - if you've not seen her before it's gentle humour in her interviews treading the line between deliberately making things awkward and flirting, including with some footballers.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Someone asks for a non political giggle,
Someone can't resist a dig despite the specific instruction not to,
Someone else gets annoyed and reacts with overdue venom.
This is so NSC that it really made me laugh.

For peak NSC, all we need is for some pernickety loser to point out the missing apostrophe in the second post.

..... Oh!

It would be bang tidy if Herr now stated 'I have the right to free speech'. :lolol:

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
It’s absolutely peeing down, even a bit of thunder and lightening expected. But I’m on holiday down in far Cornwall and determined to find a 99 with flake and sit on the seafront, probably in a bus shelter facing the gales, and looking out on a very grey choppy sea today.

Life is good! (Well, at least until we KO against Liverpool tomorrow)

:lolol:

actually that sounds fun :lolol:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Theres always one (normally more than one) self righteous p@£$k on here. Congratulations, you win todays prize.

Charming. Maybe I misinterpreted Boris and his “world beating” proclamations then. My bad.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Gene Wilder, Marty Feldman, Teri Garr and Madeline Kahn at the top of their game

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here