Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Bonus Thursday fixtures...

Norwich City v Chelsea (19:30)
Southampton v Newcastle United (19:30)
Wolverhampton Wanderers v Watford (19:30)
Leeds United v Aston Villa (19:45) - Amazon Prime (Free Trial)

Screenshot 2022-03-10 at 16.51.28.png

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
Leeds could really do with beating Aston Villa. Personally, I want the current bottom 3 to go down. Say what you want about the arrogance of Leeds fans, their club certainly offers more to the league than Burnley who have been rubbish and snide for too long.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Interesting dynamic in that Norwich vs Chelsea game tonight. A club all but resigned to life back in the second tier vs a plucky Norwich side capable of picking up points on their day.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
These and the match threads are definitely my favourite regular threads.

Kind of nostalgic glow about them, reminiscent of the days when NSC was mostly football with some random bits of fun on the side.

Anyhoo, there must have been at least another 250 tedious circular posts about politics added in the last 10 minutes, can’t dilly dally here, gotta go catch up on all those!!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Leeds could really do with beating Aston Villa. Personally, I want the current bottom 3 to go down. Say what you want about the arrogance of Leeds fans, their club certainly offers more to the league than Burnley who have been rubbish and snide for too long.
I have no comprehension on how you can say that, while Everton and The Leeds are tantalisingly close to Bumley

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila

Give your head a wobble......Everyone and I mean EVERYONE hates Leeds United.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Interesting dynamic in that Norwich vs Chelsea game tonight. A club all but resigned to life back in the second tier vs a plucky Norwich side capable of picking up points on their day.

In my little crystal ball I see Chelsea beating the shit out of Norwich and then some.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I see Chelsea and Watford are having a competition over who can concede the most goals….Watford currently winning at three to Norwich’s two

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here