Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Chelsea end of ?

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
Looking at one of their forums, unless it's satire (and sadly I don't think it is) probably a lot of belligerent protest about being victims of a government conspiracy.

dennis

Aug 1, 2007
Cornwall
They’ll survive

Sir Jim Ratcliffe was interested a while back

He’s only worth 16 billion

Struggling to feel any empathy. Reality is it is unlikely they will crumble .

I've generally found their fans to be gobby, entitled and never from anywhere near the stadium radius. Perhaps they'll learn some humility and gain some undertstanding of the struggle of others. Doubt it though.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Qui cum canibus concumbunt cum pulicibus surgent.

(Or "He that lieth down with dogs shall rise up with fleas", as they say on The King's Road).

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Both Chelski Fans I know personally come from Storrington and Billingshurst and neither have been to Stamford Bridge to watch their heroes in the last 15 years or so.

Still HUGE fans obviously... :whistle:

BigBod

Dec 12, 2014
I grew up just down the road from Chelsea, that's why they are my team. 1976 my first game, long long long before Abromovich came along and will be until I die. I have no influence on the day to day running of the club. Only managed 5 Chelsea games so far this season. Doesn't look like I'm gonna make any more for the foreseeable. What ever happens, you can't just turn off your support just like that.

Brighton is my local team now, enjoying my season ticket this past 8 years but I will always be a Chelsea fan.

Before you all start, it is possible to watch/support more than one team. I have always gone to watch my local team as I've moved around, used to be a regular at Portsmouth, Southampton and Weymouth....

See ya in the Norf Stand on Saturday.......

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
I grew up just down the road from Chelsea, that's why they are my team. 1976 my first game, long long long before Abromovich came along and will be until I die. I have no influence on the day to day running of the club. Only managed 5 Chelsea games so far this season. Doesn't look like I'm gonna make any more for the foreseeable. What ever happens, you can't just turn off your support just like that.

Brighton is my local team now, enjoying my season ticket this past 8 years but I will always be a Chelsea fan.

Before you all start, it is possible to watch/support more than one team. I have always gone to watch my local team as I've moved around, used to be a regular at Portsmouth, Southampton and Weymouth....

See ya in the Norf Stand on Saturday.......

Palace

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

I've generally found their fans to be gobby, entitled and never from anywhere near the stadium radius. Perhaps they'll learn some humility and gain some undertstanding of the struggle of others. Doubt it though.

Given the house prices in Chelsea and Fulham I'm not surprised.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways

They're vile, as in their chant: "You're only here to see the Chelsea."

Might go and see them now -- away matches only of course :smile:

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Oh well shxt happens, as a palace fan my contempt of Chelsea dates back to the 70s having been to SB with crowds of 8000 in a “ London” derby with all the boot boys and NF openly selling the YNF paper peddling hate to 12 year olds, singing “ we hate cannavile” to their own black player then being bankrolled by blood money Grrrrrrrrrr !

I know I am supposed to hate Brighton but my hatred for all things Chelsea is so much greater…..mind you I am not that keen on dirty Leeds TBH.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here