Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] O/T Holiday Insurance

Worthing exile

May 12, 2009
Hi fellow NSCs. I am trying to get holiday insurance cover but an underlying health issue is seriously racking up the premiums.
Does any one know of any Insurance companies that will cover you but exclude cover for the health issue causing the problem?
TIA
UTA

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I tend to buy an annual policy (World except USA and Canada) from Allclear travel. I tell them everything and the premiums are very reasonable.

Mind you I haven't travelled since the Pandemic, so I don't know if this has changed.

Elbow750

Jun 21, 2020
What's a holiday?

My Dad told me about the time he had two weeks off work and went to France each year to relax and enjoy himself. But its not something I recognise these days......

:ohmy::ohmy:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Hi fellow NSCs. I am trying to get holiday insurance cover but an underlying health issue is seriously racking up the premiums.
Does any one know of any Insurance companies that will cover you but exclude cover for the health issue causing the problem?
TIA
UTA

Given your shitty comments on another thread, may I suggest that you get a job which enables you to pay for your desired health insurance.....or you get yourself fitter?

Or maybe you’re just trying to make the best of your situation? Which is fine....as long as you don’t go making crass assumptions about others.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
TIA
UTA

My travel insurance is included within my packaged bank account. It offers the option to exclude underlying health conditions and adopt the risk yourself.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here