Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
What for ?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Will likely be next season - not this any way. And doesn't go with them to EFL if they go down

Poojah

Nov 19, 2010
Leeds
I was thinking the other day; who would be the best team, on paper, to have been relegated from the Premier League. Everton, if it happened, would be the most expensively assembled for sure, but that's such a moving target.

I can't think of a relegation in the PL era more shocking than that would be, other than perhaps Newcastle first time around.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Also read earlier they've got zero protection in their player contracts should they get relegated. No wage reduction clauses or anything like that.

So you're then having to offload a lot of players at a cut price potentially.

And here's hoping their chairman's holding much of his money in Rubles

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Ooh, a 12 point deduction this season would be...

mwah-perfect.gif

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I was thinking the other day; who would be the best team, on paper, to have been relegated from the Premier League. Everton, if it happened, would be the most expensively assembled for sure, but that's such a moving target.

I can't think of a relegation in the PL era more shocking than that would be, other than perhaps Newcastle first time around.

if they made the FA cup final and got relegated in the same season that would be funny as all furk.....oh , hold on.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
As already said.

Everton at home will comfortably be the most perplexing 90 minutes of this season.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley

Leeds, I remember being shocked by the speed of their demise; Champions League semi to relegation in 2 years, due to horrendous overspending and financial mismanagement.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Leeds, I remember being shocked by the speed of their demise; Champions League semi to relegation in 2 years, due to horrendous overspending and financial mismanagement.

Yup. Still had a good team when they went down though... same with West Ham when they got relegated in the early 00s

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here