Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] NSC probs 'Server not responding'

joydivisionovengloves

Aug 10, 2019
N/E Somerset
The home page opens ok as does The Big Board but when I click on a post (not all posts) I get a message after a while saying the servers not responding. Any one else ? Any ideas ?

And now I can't submit this thread.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Yeah, I've this a bit the last week or so. Its a bit annoying as it freezes for ages some times.

Yeah I reckon the reduced income following Mustafa's exit means cutbacks in performance stuff.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
“Ha! That’s NSC buggered. Right … now back to the glorious invasion.”

3CCFCDB7-957B-4093-BF56-38712BDC49BB.jpeg

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Paul Barber Portrait 24JUL20 PH BJ2I9381.jpg

Well, I'm sorry - but I'm going to have to call this image out.

1) His mousemat has seen more action than Katie Price's clopper by the way it's all bent up, and Mr B would have to have arms like a gibbon to right-click from his seat.

2) Unless he's got 40/40 vision, that 'PC Monitor' is actually a phone.. in which case he's got implants in his retinas which show Full HD and he doesn't need a screen. Are we paying for this?

3) I recognise that 'Wireless Phone Charger' and it would take longer to charge his mobile than it would Locadia to score a hat trick against Man City with 11 defenders.

4) If you've got loads of heavy manuals, get a bookshelf - not some stacking mesh jobbies from Staples like I did. Rookie mistake. It'll all end up toppling over.

5) A shaven head and a Ralph Lauren long-sleeved Polo makes you look like you're right up for a tumble against the Homelessdale Fanatics. I would suggest something by Crew Clothing Company or possibly browse the Joules catalogue.

I have nothing more to add your honours.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Apologies for this - it was happening to me earlier this week but as no-one had mentioned it on here, I assumed it was just me.

Curiously if I use Safari on my MacBook Pro I get the "Server not responding" thing intermittently, but if I use Chome on the same machine, I literally never get it.

I've not made any changes at all recently, so it's a bit of a puzzle. I've had a little poke around and can't see anything obviously amiss, but I'll keep looking as I know it's frustrating.

joydivisionovengloves

Aug 10, 2019
N/E Somerset
Apologies for this - it was happening to me earlier this week but as no-one had mentioned it on here, I assumed it was just me.

Curiously if I use Safari on my MacBook Pro I get the "Server not responding" thing intermittently, but if I use Chome on the same machine, I literally never get it.

I've not made any changes at all recently, so it's a bit of a puzzle. I've had a little poke around and can't see anything obviously amiss, but I'll keep looking as I know it's frustrating.

I pretty much get it all the time. Im not able to start new threads and not sure if this reply'll work. Ta Bozza.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
All change for me now Tapatalk working fine since the last couple of hours

Sent from my CPH2173 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here