Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] ‘That’ Palace sticker

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
Haven’t seen it mentioned on here. I’m sorry I haven’t got a picture but I’m sure someone on Twitter will oblige. Nasty ******** put them up at Birmingham New Street and comically one of them posted that “A Brighton Fan probably done it to make us look bad”

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
Let's not be stupid enough to tarnish all Palace fans with this. Actions of a moron of which we have plenty.

Indeed, just to clarify it has been condemned by most Palace fans, but amusingly the 1% have tried to weasel out blaming us/Millwall/Chelsea etc for something that clearly happened en route to Wolverhampton

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Let's not be stupid enough to tarnish all Palace fans with this. Actions of a moron of which we have plenty.

Indeed. Replace the colours, bird and club and then you’ve got a pretty offensive blue and white sticker which half a dozen posters on here would be more than happy to support.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Every club has their section of morons. You've got to be a special kind of scum to be on an away day for your club and instead of enjoying it you spend your time putting up that nonsense.

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
This.

Best to ignore such twattery.

On reflection maybe I shouldn’t have posted this as I agree it was probably the actions of a tiny handful of morons. However had the boot been on the other foot you can bet Palace would have been all over it with the terms varying from “vile scum” to “bum boys”

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
On reflection maybe I shouldn’t have posted this as I agree it was probably the actions of a tiny handful of morons. However had the boot been on the other foot you can bet Palace would have been all over it with the terms varying from “vile scum” to “bum boys”

It wasn’t a criticism of you to your thread. Apologies if it seems as such.

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
It wasn’t a criticism of you to your thread. Apologies if it seems as such.
Oh I know that, I’m a bit embarrassed myself as on reflection I’ve stirred things up after slagging them off with “the boot on the other foot…” post accusing them of the exact same thing! [anyway, Mods, feel free to delete/lock/move etc if necessary]

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
0F110EF1-2677-4C0B-A3FD-F2646FBAD689.jpeg

:lolol:

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
If there's the same sticker but claiming to be millwall and palace there must be a fair chance it's nothing to do with either club. Rather it's the BNP or similar just using the clubs names.

It just seems unlikely that both clubs would come up with the same sticker at the same time.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
If there's the same sticker but claiming to be millwall and palace there must be a fair chance it's nothing to do with either club. Rather it's the BNP or similar just using the clubs names.

It just seems unlikely that both clubs would come up with the same sticker at the same time.

Indeed. Surely the handiwork of a small far right group based in South London.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Indeed. Replace the colours, bird and club and then you’ve got a pretty offensive blue and white sticker which half a dozen posters on here would be more than happy to support.
Absolutely.

The fairy is probably getting his own set done as we speak.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Plenty of reasons to despise Palace but can't be using this as one. As already said, there are posters on here that agree with the sentiment so who are we to judge.

When I heard that Chelsea fans chanted Abramovich's name during the applause for Ukraine though, I did just think, typical of those scum bags.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here