Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Streaming links today

Simonf93

Apr 25, 2012
Hes are saying they no longer showing premier league games, anyone know any links for todays game??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I thought the Chinese had the exclusive rights to 3pm KOs; hence finding a stream would be tricky seeing as they object to English fans thinking that unprovoked invasion of a country is a bad thing.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
How is this still a question every single game?

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
How is this still a question every single game?

Because things change. Hesgoal has great picture but no sound. Box in top corner says tap to unmute but when you do it just wants to load up a load of rubbish. Any ideas or alternatives please?

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Because things change. Hesgoal has great picture but no sound. Box in top corner says tap to unmute but when you do it just wants to load up a load of rubbish. Any ideas or alternatives please?

Reddit soccer streams. Always better than hesgoal.

But I wouldn't bother, playing like a bunch of ***** again.

pocketseagull

Dec 29, 2014
I thought the Chinese had the exclusive rights to 3pm KOs; hence finding a stream would be tricky seeing as they object to English fans thinking that unprovoked invasion of a country is a bad thing.

It's only the UK that doesn't broadcast 3pm games as it's forbidden by the FA.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A

My hesgoal doesn’t even have an option for our game??

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
My hesgoal doesn’t even have an option for our game??

Hesgoal has a page saying they are not linking to Premier League games any more.

This works - remove the two spaces in the first word.

http://weak strea ms.com/soccer-streams/premier-league/newcastle-united-vs-brighton-hove-albion/55027/?sport=soccer

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here