Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] WSL, Albion away at Villa, live on Sky this morning 11:30ko

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I just flicked past this as they were concentrating on Jill Scott. Didn't realise WE were the opposition!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Albion should be 1-0 up. Green header incorrectly flagged offside

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
From the angle of the replay I saw, it looked like the sort of offside VAR would catch - a shoulder slightly further forward (but that angle didn't show if the defender's legs were further forward).

That Villa number 7 showing how the women's game is catching up to the men's with her throwing herself to the ground, antagonising opponents than taking an easy fall when she gets a reaction.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
From the angle of the replay I saw, it looked like the sort of offside VAR would catch - a shoulder slightly further forward (but that angle didn't show if the defender's legs were further forward).

That Villa number 7 showing how the women's game is catching up to the men's with her throwing herself to the ground, antagonising opponents than taking an easy fall when she gets a reaction.

Indeed. Horrible

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Turns out, she (Alisha Lehman) is the better half, of the similarly snidey Douglas Luis.

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Good goal from Le Tissier after a great delivery from Connolly, and we should've had more. Walsh made a number of good claims in the box, and a fantastic double save to help us to the win.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here