Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Glastonbury 2022

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
[tweet]1499663466210242562[/tweet]

Definitely a positive mixed bag of performers for this year's Worthy Farm mud camp.
Herbert Hancock a stand out out artist punk:

Last edited:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Hoping to get tickets in the resale at the end of this month, which must be akin to winning the national lottery and euromillions in the same week.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I don’t think much of the headline acts, I haven’t heard of two of them……who are Paul McCartney and Diana Ross? :wink::)

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I found it far too big for my liking, already booked two smaller festivals

Sent from my SM-A326B using Tapatalk

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I found it far too big for my liking, already booked two smaller festivals

Hey, we all get old!

But, yes, it is a beast. I wouldn't dream of taking my kids there.

Then again... the size ensures the unrivalled depth to the line-up. And you simply can't beat losing yourself in the atmosphere when among 80,000+ folk standing on the hill.

Most importantly, though, it's really, really special for the artists. So they raise their game, often delivering career-defining performances. And the crowds feed off that in return.

After the lost Covid years, this summer will be electric, I'm sure.

I've enjoyed many boutique festivals too (Bluedot, Camp Bestival, Black Deer, Neverworld etc etc), but to the artists, they're usually just another gig.

Other festivals can never, ever be a "mini Glastonbury" just by being smaller. It doesn't work like that.

(It's great we have such an amazing choice these days, of course)

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
A cracking lineup so far. Phoebe Bridgers making it onto the poster made my day yesterday. Absolutely cannot wait to get back the farm in June, simply the best festival there is.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Cant wait for this after 2 years wait. Always disappointed when I first read the line up then as you sift through it it gets better.
They could have Cliff Richard on this year for all I care at the moment, just want to get away into those fields and lose myself from all the shit going on in the world.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Best lineup ever? Got to be up rher, a quite superb list of artists.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here