Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] The much needed Fridat night drinking thread.

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
It's Fridat at last! In these sad and desperately troubled times I need something to soothe my aching head and sorrowful heart and as such will be imbibing a bottle or two of 2018 U.P. Ultimate Provence Rosé. Let's hope we can all be celebrating happier times soon, keep your chins up and stay safe out there in N.S.C. land you lovely people!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
In early with a bottle of Jeff Carrel's 2020 "La Tire", an absolute dreamboat of a Fitou.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
A pint of Palmers 200 at Lunchtime in the 5 Bells West Chiltington, Curry night tonight so probably share a Cobra with Mrs Jakarta then who knows?

I talked to Bill the Landlord this Lunchtime and if you like Palmers (Dorset) Beers the 5 Bells are going to do 5 of them next week...

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Wine Soc's Exhibition Gewurz with a Thai curry, followed by a red to be determined with the cheese.

Might start a tad earlier than normal, as hoping I fall asleep relatively early to take account of the alarm going off at 4.30 ahead of the trip up to Saudi murdering land.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
wine.jpg

¿cúal? ???

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
A pint of Palmers 200 at Lunchtime in the 5 Bells West Chiltington, Curry night tonight so probably share a Cobra with Mrs Jakarta then who knows?

I talked to Bill the Landlord this Lunchtime and if you like Palmers (Dorset) Beers the 5 Bells are going to do 5 of them next week...

It should be a fine event, there are a number of Palmers beers I enjoy, frequently in Smock Alley. Oddly though, Copper is not one of my preferences, but 200 and Tally Ho (despite the connotations to disgraceful acts) are a delight.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
It should be a fine event, there are a number of Palmers beers I enjoy, frequently in Smock Alley. Oddly though, Copper is not one of my preferences, but 200 and Tally Ho (despite the connotations to disgraceful acts) are a delight.

I'll bet I know You - if only to nod at in the 5 Bells! Do You go in there with Mrs Superphil? ???

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
I'll bet I know You - if only to nod at in the 5 Bells! Do You go in there with Mrs Superphil? ???

She does indeed drag me in there on occasion.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Just some basic, very strong beer... not begun quite yet and I dont really look forward to it either as I'm tired of it and would much prefer some strong liquor. But there is a party on my island tonight and getting drunk is required, so I'll just have to force myself to drink all this nasty beer.

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
A couple of pints of San Miguel in garden earlier, turned chilly so walked round to Golf Club and had a couple more Morettis .

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Poured myself a large Kracken to have with a home made spicy meal.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Cheap red and a Chinese takeaway.

Yes, I know cheap red doesn't go with Chinese but I have no beer in.

There's a good chance I'll drink lots of it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here