Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] An evening with someone from NSC…..

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Ok, we are all a strange diverse bunch on here.

Lots of different opinions about football, politics and probably just about any subject you can think of !

But out of everyone, who would you like to spend an evening face to face with ?

No hiding behind keyboards, no aggro, just genuine face to face chat putting the world to rights.

Choose one person and your reasons why. It must be somebody you haven’t met before.

Over to you !!

Last edited:

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
:needpics:

I'm not getting catfished again.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
For me it would be [MENTION=38333]Swansman[/MENTION] or [MENTION=15734]harrywilson’stackle[/MENTION]

Would chat for hours with [MENTION=38333]Swansman[/MENTION] about everything to do with football. In my opinion there isn’t another NSC user that has a better knowledge of world football than this pizza eating Swede! but [MENTION=15734]harrywilson’stackle[/MENTION] intrigues me - he has football knowledge, music knowledge, and if put forward in the right way, he would listen to any political view and give a balanced debate, that is of course if he hasn’t got you on ignore :lolol:

Last edited:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Another vote for [MENTION=15734]harrywilson’stackle[/MENTION]
He seems none judgemental, level headed, open minded, knowledgeable and prepared to change his mind.

Someone I feel I could with sit down with a bottle of wine and find common ground, whilst enlightening me.

In real life he’s probably a Putin

I think for curiosity sake I’d add a few others like The Clamp, Weststander, and me, myself & I.

Last edited:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
For me it would be [MENTION=38333]Swansman[/MENTION] or [MENTION=15734]harrywilson’stackle[/MENTION]

Would chat for hours with [MENTION=38333]Swansman[/MENTION] about everything to do with football. In my opinion there isn’t another NSC user that has a better knowledge of world football than this pizza eating Swede! but [MENTION=15734]harrywilson’stackle[/MENTION] intrigues me - he has football knowledge, music knowledge, and if put forward in the right way, he would listen to any political view and give a balanced debate, that is of course if he hasn’t got you on ignore :lolol:

We can go all three. I have some health scares among my relatives here in Sweden but unless that turns out too bad I'll be in England in three weeks or a month, staying until mid-June... lets go for it!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Another vote for [MENTION=15734]harrywilson’stackle[/MENTION]
He seems no judgemental, level headed, open minded, knowledgeable and prepared to change his mind.

Someone I feel I could with sit down with a bottle of wine and find common ground, whilst enlightening me.

In real life he’s probably a Putin

I'm more ra ra rasputin, given a few glasses of red and some disco lighting :wink:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
There are many posters on here I'd like to meet to satisfy my curiosity, and many others with whom I would instinctively like to spend cordial time.

But I don't wish to bow either to my prurience or my self-indulgence so I'll have to pass on naming either types of names.

The PM facility is always open for engagement, of course. ???

The 50 odd people on here who know me in real life can continue to give me the hug, the wry smile or that look when you wonder if I'm about to go for the jugular (metaphorically speaking - with one of my rants), next time we meet :wink: :lolol: :thumbsup:

(I'd love to be able to understand why one particular poster is always so angry, cocky and yet....frightened, but I somehow doubt that common ground is possible. That world will have to remain funny and old. And I'm convinced that, like me, a lot of posters are 'on the spectrum' - but don't know it; it's what we do, sadly. Or perhaps happily. One moment's curse is another moment's gift.)

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
There are many posters on here I'd like to meet to satisfy my curiosity, and many others with whom I would instinctively like to spend cordial time.

But I don't wish to bow either to my prurience or my self-indulgence so I'll have to pass on naming either types of names.

The 50 odd people on here who know me in real life can continue to give me the hug, the wry smile or that look when you wonder if I'm about to go for the jugular (metaphorically speaking - with one of my rants), next time we meet :wink: :lolol: :thumbsup:

(I'd love to be able to understand why one particular poster is always so angry, cocky and yet....frightened, but I somehow doubt that common ground is possible. That world will have to remain funny and old. And I'm convinced that, like me, a lot of posters are 'on the spectrum' - but don't know it; it's what we do, sadly. Or perhaps happily. One moment's curse is another moment's gift.)

Is that really you Magic Mike :facepalm:

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Meade's Ball. Obviously.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
I've met a couple so far who are great guys.

Off the top of my head, I'm sure I'd enjoy a beer with HWT and Westander.
No unique reason, I just like the cut of their jib.
Also, on another night, Ernest and AlbionDan for some boxing and oddball chat.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Have to choose someone that I would not be surprised if I actually knew them already, and someone that once past the shouty politics we might find we are not too different, [MENTION=33848]The Clamp[/MENTION]

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Too many but if pushed one of……
[MENTION=19]Icy Gull[/MENTION] [MENTION=28490]Machiavelli[/MENTION] [MENTION=616]Guinness Boy[/MENTION] [MENTION=27279]dazzer6666[/MENTION] [MENTION=13683]Cowfold Seagull[/MENTION]

I’ve probably forgotten loads, but I respect the opinions of all of the above, and whilst I don’t always agree they always present a good viewpoint.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

Damn - good post, wish I’d been as eloquent…

Another NSC stalwart…..

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
In addition to the dozens of NSC posters I already know, many of whom I attend with or see at games, or eat out/drink with on an occasional basis, I’d welcome a few glasses in the company of [MENTION=30352]McTavish[/MENTION]. As well as being always articulate and polite in his musings on here, we share a common interest in wine. He’s knowledgeable on that topic too; enjoyable and educational time spent with a fellow Albion fan sounds good to me.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

You weren’t my choice because I fear you’re too clever for me. I’d be intimidated :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here