Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pfizer Top Secret Document Leaked

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland
Sorry, you're not testing "evidence", you have brought up some posts, and your "go to guy for all things Covid" and want us to say, "you know what, you're right" - unfortunately, for you, you're not!

Nope just want feedback from the other side of the arguement. Not interested in Brownie points.
But still happy with my decision at not being vaccinated, struggling to convince my son and other half not to get the booster.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
OK my go to guy for all Covid related stuff, has finally had a look at the same document which I posted.

His interpretation of pages 30-38 are that these reactions did happen, but for all we know there may only be 1or 2 in each instance, although he is alarmed by the large number of different types of adverse reactions.

Also he's concerned that the actual number of vaccinations given could have been redacted. Making it difficult to work out a % of adverse reactions from the vaccination.

What did I think of the feedback? (answer) OK.

I found it an interesting video .not surprised that MSM aren’t talking about it..could say more but I have no desire to stir the pot .I’ve had enough of that recently …enough from me on this thread

Last edited:

dsr-burnley

Aug 15, 2014
Nope just want feedback from the other side of the arguement. Not interested in Brownie points.
But still happy with my decision at not being vaccinated, struggling to convince my son and other half not to get the booster.
The problem is that you are presumably basing your decision not to be vaccinated, on bobbins and moonshine. You've only posted two sources on this thread, one perfectly normal report suggesting that several hundred of the many billions of people who had the Pfizer vaccine had something else wrong with them shortly afterwards, and one report that Pfizer's 2022 bonds have been repaid and are no longer on the stock market. And from that you have terrified yourself about deadly dangerous Pfizer vaccines and wacky theories about Pfizer avoiding regulation. You're listening to idiots and you aren't listening with a critical ear. Both the people you posted are ignorant idiots who don't know what they are on about. Find some intelligent people to listen to.

PS - don't ever read the list of side effects of paracetamol. You'd never take another pill!

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland
The problem is that you are presumably basing your decision not to be vaccinated, on bobbins and moonshine. You've only posted two sources on this thread, one perfectly normal report suggesting that several hundred of the many billions of people who had the Pfizer vaccine had something else wrong with them shortly afterwards, and one report that Pfizer's 2022 bonds have been repaid and are no longer on the stock market. And from that you have terrified yourself about deadly dangerous Pfizer vaccines and wacky theories about Pfizer avoiding regulation. You're listening to idiots and you aren't listening with a critical ear. Both the people you posted are ignorant idiots who don't know what they are on about. Find some intelligent people to listen to.

PS - don't ever read the list of side effects of paracetamol. You'd never take another pill!

Sorry mate I've met to many people with bad side effects.

My decision about the vaccine etc, and not taking it was made middle of last year.
Had I come across that video from John Campbell earlier, I probably wouldn't have started the thread.

Like the poster before you, I've had enough of it all as well. We've all made our choices.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

My decision about the vaccine etc, and not taking it was made middle of last year.
Had I come across that video from John Campbell earlier, I probably wouldn't have started the thread.

Like the poster before you, I've had enough of it all as well. We've all made our choices.

But the minority who allegedly got awful side effects, are alive.

Only a fortnight ago a pandemic denying friend of one of my brothers, very sporty and fit, died due to Covid (not “with Covid” btw).

Fat Boy Fat

Aug 21, 2020

Have you, have you really???

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Campbell_(YouTuber)#COVID-19_misinformation

Nothing more than a random educator of nurses, who bizarrely became a go to youtube expert on Covid during the pandemic.

Nothing wrong with nurses (or their educators) but they aren't doctors or experts on contagious diseases - their skills are very different.

I learnt at first hand over the last month what a deeply hierarchical and political organisation the NHS can be, There are lots of dissenting voices , but that doesn't mean those voices are always have a scooby what they are talking about.

Last edited:

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Auckland.

Figures.

“Top secret” :lolol::lolol:

Absolute classic conspiracy theorist trope, pretending they are privy to exclusive information. That is on the internet :lolol::lolol:

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland
Auckland.

Figures.

“Top secret” :lolol::lolol:

Absolute classic conspiracy theorist trope, pretending they are privy to exclusive information. That is on the internet :lolol::lolol:

Whats wrong with Auckland?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Just like the vulnerable have now been thrown under a bus because the plebs won't bother being tested because we have to pay for it, it seems that those who object to Covid conspiracy theorist anti-vaxxers are now being ignored, given that the OP is still posting. Possibly gone under the NSC radar? Nobody likes a grass, but calling [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here