Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Black Lives Matter

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
another example of taking an isolated or extremely minor incident and applying it as the main, and using that as a weapon to criticise footballers taking a stand against racism.

There can only be one motivation to do that

This is the mainstream attitude and behaviour of BLM.

It's not isolated.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Taking the knee is a symbolic gesture linked to BLM who are a Marxist organisation, keep politics out of sport

Regards
DF

WTF? LMMFAO! this is the real thing, not the parody. :facepalm:

good input, non-sensical dribble, as ever. don't go changing :lolol::lolol::lolol:

lasvegan

Jan 30, 2009
Sin City
In this country we are not interested in an American pressure group that took it's name from a meme.

But if you want to make a racist point, crack on.

Hello Harry. I have never before heard of, or seen, a meme that is not associated with this organization. Secondly, I am not trying to make a racist point (why would you even assume that?), other than to show my utter contempt for BLM. Also, until I researched it, I did not know that the Premier League had disassociated itself from them.

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...ves-matter-badge-from-shirts-for-own-campaign

I’m glad that they did, but I wish that they had made a little more noise about it.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Hello Harry. I have never before heard of, or seen, a meme that is not associated with this organization. Secondly, I am not trying to make a racist point (why would you even assume that?), other than to show my utter contempt for BLM. Also, until I researched it, I did not know that the Premier League had disassociated itself from them.

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...ves-matter-badge-from-shirts-for-own-campaign

I’m glad that they did, but I wish that they had made a little more noise about it.

If that's the case why do people still have a problem with players taking the knee?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Not good to conflate the American organization with the meme, or indeed the knee taking, which is still happening in the EPL.

In any case, financial naivety is a long way from all the crap on the fake news page (it was Russian-owned!) that Das Reich posted on here a long time ago.

Glad to hear you're not a racist :thumbsup:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Jan 30, 2008
Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Just tidying up how the pit looks, in terms of most recent poster on certain threads.

There, that's better.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
No surprise to see this, you've got to laugh at the muppets in this country who bought into this Marxist driven bullshit

And still we have the spectacle of over paid virtue signalling footballers taking the knee :facepalm:

Regards
DF

Haaland , Pogba and Salah will earn over a million Euro's a week between them this season , that's good isn't it :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Haaland , Pogba and Salah will earn over a million Euro's a week between them this season , that's good isn't it :thumbsup:

You're talking to an empty room now, mate. The man who last made any comment about the current Albion, on NSC, 10 years ago (and that was moaning about the cost of tickets) appears to have had his right to publish links to fake news websites terminated. No fanfare, no announcement, just a few people noticing that NSC has got nicer recently. :shrug:

:thumbsup:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
You're talking to an empty room now, mate. The man who last made any comment about the current Albion, on NSC, 10 years ago (and that was moaning about the cost of tickets) appears to have had his right to publish links to fake news websites terminated. No fanfare, no announcement, just a few people noticing that NSC has got nicer recently. :shrug:

I actually did notice his absence. Missing the one-liners.

The nastier Right-Wing wind-up artist has disappeared too … banned from all politics/humanity threads?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I actually did notice his absence. Missing the one-liners.

The nastier Right-Wing wind-up artist has disappeared too … banned from all politics/humanity threads?

Not sure who you had in mind for the latter role. Bakelite has been recycled. Potty seems to have done his usual disappearing act after his last daft thread was taken to the bottom of the garden and drowned in a bucket of rainwater. There may be others but I may have forgotten about them if I've had them on ignore for more than five years :lolol:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Not sure who you had in mind for the latter role. Bakelite has been recycled. Potty seems to have done his usual disappearing act after his last daft thread was taken to the bottom of the garden and drowned in a bucket of rainwater. There may be others but I may have forgotten about them if I've had them on ignore for more than five years :lolol:

Naive on these things as usual, I hadn’t realised the membership recycling!

I reckon if the Battle of Cable Street had reoccured in the modern era, identical circumstances, a couple of NSC’ers would be on the side of the Mosley t@ssers. History is cyclical.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here