Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Black Lives Matter

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Great, just the sort of thread we need right now.

lasvegan

Jan 30, 2009
Sin City
I think there's enough sh!t in the world right now, without dragging up old guff :facepalm:

It’s not old, or guff for that matter. We’ve been bending the knee for two years now in honor of these ********s. There’s always been shit in the world, time to call out some of it for what it is.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Luckily its not too early for a beer and Pringles fest here.............

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
It’s not old, or guff for that matter. We’ve been bending the knee for two years now in honor of these ********s. There’s always been shit in the world, time to call out some of it for what it is.

No, we've been bending the knee to protest against racism, not to honour an American political organisation. This really has been covered a huge number of times and I'm surprised that you are still confused (but good to hear that you've been bending your knee.)

Last edited:

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
No, we've been bending the knee to protest against racism, not to honour an American political organisation. This really has been covered a huge number of times and I'm surprised that you are still confused (but good to hear that you've been mending your knee.)

Amazing isn't it? Although not quite as amazing as lasvegan suddenly developing a sense of outrage at financial irregularities :lol:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Amazing isn't it? Although not quite as amazing as lasvegan suddenly developing a sense of outrage at financial irregularities :lol:

[emoji23]

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012

Racist or what!

m@goo

Feb 20, 2020

He's not really outraged at financial irregularities. He's using thinly veiled racism to pretend to be outraged by it.

Money and corruption isn't a "black" thing it's a people thing. I'm willing to bet more white people have been corrupt with money than black.

And as stated, taking the knee is a protest and a raising of awareness.

Fat Boy Fat

Aug 21, 2020
Corrupt to the core…who would have thunk it…

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...than-previously-disclosed-new-records-suggest

"I think it's because Black people in general have a hard time with money," Cullors said. "It's a trigger point for us."

Good grief…

I think it was common knowledge, without starting ANOTHER thread, that Black Lives Matter as an organisation was iffy, to say the least. However black lives matter (lower case) as a movement is to be applauded.

Two vastly different beasts and should never be confused or conflated... unless, of course, one has an agenda.

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
Corrupt to the core…who would have thunk it…

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...than-previously-disclosed-new-records-suggest

"I think it's because Black people in general have a hard time with money," Cullors said. "It's a trigger point for us."

Good grief…

I’m case you don’t know the difference between the movement and the group, see the link below. Taking the knee is do with the movement not the group.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Lives_Matter

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Next up, some Labour politicians are a bit off, try not to get pregnant

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here