Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Giving up season ticket/membership

Sorry if this has been covered already, but looks like I'm going to have give up my season ticket. Been taking my old dad but he's 87 now and just can't do it anymore. Such a shame as I've been going since 1979 and he's been going since 1946. Cost of living etc means I can't justify it.
Anyway, is it likely I'll still be able to get to home games as a member with 221 points still? Is it likely to just be non Class A games?
As I say sorry if this is already covered off somewhere
Cheers

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
You'll probably be able to borrow someone's ST via ticket share for most games you want to go to if you let enough people know.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
You’ll definitely be able to see any home game.

I was just a Bronze member and always did. For popular games you need to be quick on the draw for general ticket sale release dates.

If you miss that, you get a later second bite of the cherry when exchange tickets appear.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Do you have to pay to do this now? I've heard you don't have a physical ST card anymore so can't just lend it to a mate.

It's an official scheme now, as opposed to the club turning a blind eye to ST card sharing, which was technically breaking the law. From 22/23, a ST holder can share their ST for free once per season, or if they anticipate sharing it for several matches they can pay a one off £20 for unlimited sharing. It actually works quite well as it saves having to physically deliver the ST card and you can electronically share your ST right up to kick off, providing you're somewhere in the world with an internet connection.

The only other requirement is that the recipient has to be an Albion+ member, which it sounds like the OP is. I assume that he already has quite a few ST holding friends that he sees every game, and I doubt it will take him much of an effort to build up that network a bit further,

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here