Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Liverpool tickets

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
For anyone interested there seem to be a new batch of about 50 tickets released today, including pairs sat together.

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
Be a tad annoying if sold in pairs but not together :wink:

You say that, I bought a pair of tickets at the Allianz Arena for a game in 2019. When we got to the seats, there was a gangway, an exit and two metre high walls in between the two seats, but apparently they counted as sat together because they were consecutive numbers! After a lot of whinging on my part, I got a full refund!! And we found two empty seats together for the second half so it felt like a win!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
At least the unhelpfully draconian ticket rules this season has made it much more difficult for STHs to pass their tickets on to the Sky Sports brainwashed, drooling, slack-jawed, daytripping, sofa-surfing, red-clad plastic NOBBERS who utterly festoon this town like a bad case of crabs, and stir themselves from their rancid barstools and sweat-soaked armchairs once a season, to attend their one live game a year, in their f*cking "GERRARD" shirts.

Their very existence is a constant and utter embarrassment.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Why not join these helmets for the game?

[tweet]1497970971491319811[/tweet]

el punal

At least the unhelpfully draconian ticket rules this season has made it much more difficult for STHs to pass their tickets on to the Sky Sports brainwashed, drooling, slack-jawed, daytripping, sofa-surfing, red-clad plastic NOBBERS who utterly festoon this town like a bad case of crabs, and stir themselves from their rancid barstools and sweat-soaked armchairs once a season, to attend their one live game a year, in their f*cking "GERRARD" shirts.

There are rants and then there are RANTS - I like the cut of your jib, sir. :D

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
There are rants and then there are RANTS - I like the cut of your jib, sir. :D

It flows so easily when discussing these pathetic dead-eyed GUMBOS who hitch themselves so readily to a club 300 miles away, who they have no connection with whatsoever other than a receipt from Sports Direct in North Street.

I really, truly despise plastic glory-hunters. Few things boil my piss more than the fully-grown adults who look down their noses at "clubs like Brighton", and revel in every victory. I've encountered these tragic specimens over the years, and fair to say, I would not piss on their gums if their teeth were on fire.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Why not join these helmets for the game?

[tweet]1497970971491319811[/tweet]

1FFBC6CA-ED95-41C7-945C-325645479816.jpeg

It seems he didn’t like my comment :lolol:

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
You say that, I bought a pair of tickets at the Allianz Arena for a game in 2019. When we got to the seats, there was a gangway, an exit and two metre high walls in between the two seats, but apparently they counted as sat together because they were consecutive numbers! After a lot of whinging on my part, I got a full refund!! And we found two empty seats together for the second half so it felt like a win!
oh do stop moaning at least you had a seat. I remember at Withdean they put a camera and stand in the south stand and still sold all the seats.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

Can we assume that you don't like them? :(

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Probably be a fair few ST put up on the exchange after the recent 'form'. Can see us getting a right battering if we play like vs Burnley and Villa (still can't believe Dunk and Pott thought we played OK).

el punal

Probably be a fair few ST put up on the exchange after the recent 'form'. Can see us getting a right battering if we play like vs Burnley and Villa (still can't believe Dunk and Pott thought we played OK).

Behave! Do you honestly think a season ticket holder has that sort of attitude? What, two poor games against average opponents then suddenly the toys come flying out of the pram because we’re playing Liverpool? The reality is more like that those fans have a wedding or other prior engagements to go to rather than what you’re suggesting. :shrug:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
OMG I've never shared tickets under this new system, it's a bloody nightmare

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
Behave! Do you honestly think a season ticket holder has that sort of attitude? What, two poor games against average opponents then suddenly the toys come flying out of the pram because we’re playing Liverpool? The reality is more like that those fans have a wedding or other prior engagements to go to rather than what you’re suggesting. :shrug:

Yes. My 2 lads & I can't make it for a variety of reasons. I put all 3 tickets on the exchange last week and they were sold within 30 minutes.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
With the chatter online about Liverpool's quadruple bid, younger fans may not be aware that it was our very own Fozzie-led Albion that put a stop to their previous bids for 4 trophies. In 83 we won at Anfield and in 84 at the Goldstone ground, both in the FA Cup. In 84, they went on to win the League, League Cup and European Cup but couldn't overcome 2nd division Brighton. In 83 they also tripped up in the European Cup.

PG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here