Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Toon Away Colours

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
36F27095-BC46-48BB-BD65-0F85966BB414.jpeg

Hopefully we can put up a bit of a fight too.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Someone's going to have to go up into the loft at Lancing to dig it all out. "It's in a crisps box, behind the Christmas decorations, FFS!"

And you just know they'll only be able to find 8 pairs of shorts and 9 shirts.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Someone's going to have to go up into the loft at Lancing to dig it all out. "It's in a crisps box, behind the Christmas decorations, FFS!"

And you just know they'll only be able to find 8 pairs of shorts and 9 shirts.

This. We've hardly worn our third choice kit this season. Very few chances left now before it disappears forever.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Would be great if all those going wore the yellow shirt. Perhaps some yellow and blue balloons would be a nice touch too? Been a while since we’ve done a balloon drop.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
A gesture from the Club but, the cynic in me is wondering if the Club have surplus stock they want to get shot of. Better not to buy a shirt and give the price of a shirt to a Ukraine charity of your choice.

It saddens me how some people just don’t trust the club. Turn the clock back just over 30 years and the lack of trust would’ve been justified.

Stadia filled with blue and yellow and transmitted worldwide will send a message.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
A gesture from the Club but, the cynic in me is wondering if the Club have surplus stock they want to get shot of. Better not to buy a shirt and give the price of a shirt to a Ukraine charity of your choice.

Let's be clear: the club are wearing this shirt for all the right reasons.

I genuinely don't think they expect many people to buy one - but if they do, profits will be donated to benefit the charities providing relief and to ensure there is no hint of the club being seen to be profiteering / using people's suffering as a marketing opportunity. Are you really suggesting the club is using this war as a stock clearance opportunity, FFS? Did it not occur to you that if they want to move stock at zero profit it would be far easier to just lob it in the bin?

I'm really hoping I've been whooshed here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here