Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] CPFC U23s vs BHAFC U23s - PL2 - 13:00 28 Feb 2022

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Sadly seems the only way to get a stream for this is to pay Palarse £2.99 which is definitely not happening.

fsd5TJiI.pngFMrgel5XoAQLUAr.jpeg

Last time we met this season we beat them 2-1 back in Oct 2021

Last edited:

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Rodney, Gordon and Leonard in one game? And almost first names with Roberts and Phillips. Christiannametastic!

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
(our) Beadle is a (newly signed) goalkeeper. Not sure it would be great for any goalkeeper to be compared with THAT beadle, tbh!

You say that - our old work team had a goalkeeper with just two fingers on each hand. Needless to say, he was know as Flipper. Not bad keeper considering.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
0-0 20 mins

We seem to be creating all the chances and not scoring. Sounds familiar.

:lolol:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Apparantly available to watch through this -

12:39 PMGYS Stream5​To Watch Crystal Palace U23 vs Brighton U23 Full HD on ▶ https://bit.ly/3HG9hq1?Premier League 2 2022 & get full access for free -

You can find it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJ6HB5TRqwI -it says it's free, but it still wants your credit card details to register! Not for me, Clive .............

The Albion Matchday liv page is actually handing out more information than its usual minimalist bobbins, so guess I'll settle for that. Considered paying CP £2.99, but only just logged on, so missed most of the first half. Besides, last time I paid another club, we lost, so once again I'm out.

Come on the lads - stuff 'em. Wish we could see Caicedo in action!

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
Sadly seems the only way to get a stream for this is to pay Palarse £2.99 which is definitely not happening.

View attachment 145578View attachment 145579

Last time we met this season we beat them 2-1 back in Oct 2021

A bit like cutting off your nose to spite one's face. It's £2.99.... 1/2 a pint of beer... I know it's going to the scum but it's a few bob well spent to watch our youngsters.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
0-0 HT

Seems like we’ve had the upper hand in this game but no goals to show for it. Yet.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
0-0 HT

Seems like we’ve had the upper hand in this game but no goals to show for it. Yet.

Mmmmmmm. Loads of possession and no goals you say?

Mmmmmmmmm

“ scratches chin…..”

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Mmmmmmm. Loads of possession and no goals you say?

Mmmmmmmmm

“ scratches chin…..”
:lolol:

Same old same old.

I wonder how many of these lads will be playing against Crystal Palace’s (and vice versa) first team in years to come? I think I enjoy watching the U23s as much as the senior team.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

To describe what's appeared so far on our Match Centre and our Twitter as 'useful' is something of an exaggeration. Actually, I'm wondering if it is a euphemism?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
To describe what's appeared so far on our Match Centre and our Twitter as 'useful' is something of an exaggeration. Actually, I'm wondering if it is a euphemism?

:lolol: I was just trying to be helpful!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
1 nil to Plarse 76 mins gone but will be at least 6 minutes of injury to add on to 90 at least
11 minutes.

This match is reflecting how the first team games have gone in the past few seasons.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here