Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Finance] That's a big "NO" from me, Jeff....

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
At least 30 cars with tickets near the Amex yesterday (on the Drove, all parked on the verges) - loads more than normal. I guess several arrived late after the A23 issues and decided to risk it.

Let’s hope they weren’t Villa fans……

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
If his son is a BHAFC fan, surely all he had to do was come on here and seek the advice of Lady Seagull to make it all go away? No need for all the drama!

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
At least 30 cars with tickets near the Amex yesterday (on the Drove, all parked on the verges)

The Drove is nowhere near the Amex: if people are getting tickets there. that's nothing to do with the Albion

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
It’s near the P&R at Mill Road isn’t it?
Maybe they were too late to park on Mill Road and parked and walked and rode.

That's not what CC said though. He said cars parked near the Amex (on the Drove). And it's not that near Mill Rd either - there are a lot of roads a lot closer.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
The Drove is nowhere near the Amex: if people are getting tickets there. that's nothing to do with the Albion

‘The Drove’ is the road from the Amex to Woodingdean (according to google maps anyway, I thought it was Falmer Road for ages). There are cars ticketed along there every single home game (except Boxing Day) - there were just a lot more than usual this week.

A58FB26D-6648-4DED-B7DB-CE441E5A2665.png

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
‘The Drove’ is the road from the Amex to Woodingdean (according to google maps anyway, I thought it was Falmer Road for ages). There are cars ticketed along there every single home game (except Boxing Day) - there were just a lot more than usual this week.

View attachment 145590

Learn something new every day, I honestly didn’t know it’s called The Drove. I have just looked at Google Earth and The Drove only goes about halfway to Woodingdean, it then changes to Falmer Road.
According to Google Earth Falmer Pond is now called Falmer Lake :shrug:

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Learn something new every day, I honestly didn’t know it’s called The Drove. I have just looked at Google Earth and The Drove only goes about halfway to Woodingdean, it then changes to Falmer Road.
According to Google Earth Falmer Pond is now called Falmer Lake :shrug:

Yep….I thought for ages it was Falmer Road all the way…..The Drove bit has most of the offending parking usually, mostly before the layby about halfway up on the Eastern side.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here