Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] What Time Did Aston Villa Arrive?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Whilst awaiting the North West Seagulls Coach for my transport to the Amex yesterday, the Aston Villa Team Coach , all bells and whistles, drove past. I tried to hitch a lift, but obviously StevieG told the driver not to stop, and the coach drove on . . .

Anyway, just five minutes later the Sussex Coaches jalopy did turn up, and our journey began. It seemed to take forever to reach the Amex, A23 nose to tail pretty much all the way down from Bolney to the Patcham interchange with the M27, than ks to a traffic accident just by the Patcham roundabout.

My point is, finally, when l took to my seat the Villa players were already out on the pitch going through their pre match routine.

How the heck did they get there so quickly, as they started off only five minutes ahead of us!

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Well it was the Mighty Aston Villa team coach l suppose, l should have realised that they had the ability of clearing the local roads as if it was the Red Sea.

Stevie G climbed out of the coach and stood in front, every vehicle pulled over and the coach was soon on it’s way, with every driver giving Stevie G a round of applause as the coach drove past……what a legend :moo:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Stevie G climbed out of the coach and stood in front, every vehicle pulled over and the coach was soon on it’s way, with every driver giving Stevie G a round of applause as the coach drove past……what a legend :moo:

:lolol::lolol:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I don’t know about Villa but when I left the ground after 5pm Albion still hadn’t turned up

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here