Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Bissouma

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Should be dropped. That’s 3 games in a row that he’s been dreadful. He missed about a dozen games this season through injury, suspension and AFCON and we’ve looked fine.

Dec 29, 2011
Doesn't look like he cares, surely something going on behind the scenes. Hopefully just a poor run of form, but I agree, he needs a game to rest.

Alzate has looked good in the few games he's played this season, no better time to let him step up.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Wasn’t dreadful today. Nowhere near his normal standard but still, seems he’s now become the “oh dear we lost its x,y or z’s fault”

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Clearly had his head turned, if he's not prepared to commit and fight for the shirt then we don't need him

kentgully

Jan 10, 2016
Worthing
Doesn't look like he cares, surely something going on behind the scenes. Hopefully just a poor run of form, but I agree, he needs a game to rest.

Alzate has looked good in the few games he's played this season, no better time to let him step up.

Always disappointed when Alzate doesn't play...

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
certainly wasnt as bad as the OP is making out. Should be played as a more attacking centre mid. Wasted as a DCM.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
He’s been travelling back to France on his days off.

I wonder if one of his parents is sick or something along those lines, although obviously most of our fans on Twitter have decided he’s now shit, doesn’t care and we should sell him ASAP.

He put in one of his best ever performances for us against Spurs, his head would have had to have been turned very quickly for it to be that.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Yeah like one month ago.. a very long time for many football fans.

11 days is a long time. We looked great against Man U for the first half and were pressing for an equaliser even with 10 men. Didn’t create anything today.

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
He was really poor today ! Shooting off as usual , even I know head over the ball to keep it down !

Drop him for Alzate next game.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
He was really poor today ! Shooting off as usual , even I know head over the ball to keep it down !

Drop him for Alzate next game.

He seemed to manage to hit himself with a shot late in the game. It was hard to tell, but it wasn’t great whatever happened.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
None of his old combative tackling, turning, surging forward.

Doesn’t look bothered anymore.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here