Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] It’s a nailed on draw isn’t it?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Impossible to see another result. Two teams that won’t want to lose. Two teams that struggle to win. It’s a draw. Nailed on. Get on it. Decent odds.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
We lost at their place, we have one home win in five months. Seems a draw would be a good result

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Maybe 1-1?

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Impossible to see another result. Two teams that won’t want to lose. Two teams that struggle to win. It’s a draw. Nailed on. Get on it. Decent odds.

The football? Or are we still talking Ukraine?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
1-1 seems like the most likely outcome.

Sent from my M2010J19CG using Tapatalk

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I think we’ll lose, we’re in one of those troughs of form at the moment. Villa are no great shakes, but we’re struggling.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Sadly I suspect another game of dominating the ball but conceding at least one on the break. That said if we can just score early and make them come at us then who knows?

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
I think we’ll lose, we’re in one of those troughs of form at the moment. Villa are no great shakes, but we’re struggling.

Were not though are we? We won at Watford, went away to Man U and outplayed them for 45 minutes minimum and could have got a point with 10 men but one went the other way. It happens, especially at Man U. We then played like a pub team at home against a team that are a lot better than their league position suggests as illustrated by Spurs.

Bissouma and Trossard looked disinterested last week. Hope we see a reaction tomorrow. If the team plays like they don't care again then I'll start to worry. I don't think they will.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Were not though are we? We won at Watford, went away to Man U and outplayed them for 45 minutes minimum and could have got a point with 10 men but one went the other way. It happens, especially at Man U. We then played like a pub team at home against a team that are a lot better than their league position suggests as illustrated by Spurs.

Bissouma and Trossard looked disinterested last week. Hope we see a reaction tomorrow. If the team plays like they don't care again then I'll start to worry. I don't think they will.
We really are.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here