Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tomorrow's game v Villa

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Has there been a thread or any discussion on tomorrow's game ?

If so I missed it and only found out from the bloke who runs the Garage when I picked up my car this afternoon that Webster is out :shrug:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Kevin Webster has been kicked out of your local garage :rolleyes:

At my garage (which I have used for a very long time), amongst others over the years, I have had a long chat with Danny Cullip about how much better Vicente was than anyone else on any pitch, Tomasz Kuszczak about repairing Alloy Wheels (what a cheapskate) and Sir Norman Gall about a number of subjects whilst waiting for our lifts that were both late.

The Garage is pretty good, but the company in the waiting room is excellent.

You're trying to get me off topic you little Tinker :wink:

SO, It looks like Veltman, Duffy, Dunk tomorrow ?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

If so I missed it and only found out from the bloke who runs the Garage when I picked up my car this afternoon that Webster is out :shrug:

There’s been a bit of discussion on a thread I can’t even recall the title of :facepalm:

Enoch out as well…..plus some unnamed players are/have been unwell…so expect further absentees

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade

Warren as in Aspinall did say in the game against Manure that he looked like he had picked up either a hammy or groin injury as he seemed to be struggling. Just seems to be a bit injury prone

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I don't think I've ever seen a match on NSC with so little build up (and for good reasons). It's going to be Sunny tomorrow and I think we will do that record crowd thing again :rolleyes:

It just seems strange, at the end of February, not to be nervous about a game. Shirley that has to suit our mob of incredibly young, relatively inexperienced, and very highly skilled boys in the blue and white. And, for once, I'm really, really not being sarcastic :albion2::albion2::albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here