Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] HP Printer help

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Whenever I change ink on my printer it plays up. Eventually leading me to uninstall and re install.

Happened today. Normally ok, But today am being asked for WPS Pin which should be on printer screen.

I find the 8 digit number and enter. Each time Failed. Tried this a few times when a new 8 digit number pops up. All Failed.

Any ideas?

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south

Comrade Sam

Comrade Sam
Jan 31, 2013
Walthamstow
I hate my Canon printer. Every time I need to print something in a hurry it comes up with some lame excuse why it shouldn't. Often it says another computer is using it - we have no other devices connected to it, sometimes it claims something isn't aligned, occasionally it just keeps you waiting until you give up. Today it decided that it wasn't connected to the internet, or so my laptop said as the actual printer displayed that it was. It has no ports for a direct cable. I just really, really hate it! The ******* appears to have developed free will and an obstructive will at that.
I really needed to get that off my chest before I upset Mrs Comrade Sam by smashing the printer into a million pieces.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I hate my Canon printer. Every time I need to print something in a hurry it comes up with some lame excuse why it shouldn't. Often it says another computer is using it - we have no other devices connected to it, sometimes it claims something isn't aligned, occasionally it just keeps you waiting until you give up. Today it decided that it wasn't connected to the internet, or so my laptop said as the actual printer displayed that it was. It has no ports for a direct cable. I just really, really hate it! The ******* appears to have developed free will and an obstructive will at that.
I really needed to get that off my chest before I upset Mrs Comrade Sam by smashing the printer into a million pieces.

Printers have been the biggest :flounce::flounce::flounce: since peripherals began. SCSI, parallel, USB, wifi connections, doesn't matter how they're hooked up they simply don't like doing their job...

oohh the paper is a bit too jagged for me.....oh my rollers feel a bit dirty....oh that file seems a bit big....my jets feel all blocked up this morning....

lazy good for nothing jobsworths!!!

Comrade Sam

Comrade Sam
Jan 31, 2013
Walthamstow
I reckon we could have 'em. If we all got together and launched a coordinated surprise attack. Unless one of you is already linked up to yours, then they'll be waiting for us!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here