Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Consumer rights solicitor

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
CAB ? But it does somewhat depend on the subject matter - they're rubbish at private parking charges !

Poojah

Nov 19, 2010
Leeds
picture-734372.jpg

Skuller

Jun 3, 2017
CAB ? But it does somewhat depend on the subject matter - they're rubbish at private parking charges !

Citizens’ Advice is a charity run by volunteers to help people in genuine need who cannot help themselves, not to get people off parking charges.

Last edited:

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Citizens’ Advice is a charity run by volunteers to help people in genuine need who cannot help themselves, not to get people off parking charges.
This, great organisation even spoke to a lawyer about my situation on a Sunday through CAB his advice made the other party back off big time.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

And I agree with you to a point. BUT Firstly there are people in need that have had one of these fake invoices that stresses them out - I've helped a number of disabled people to get them canalled when it was giving them sleepless nights. Secondly, CAB should give out no advice if they don't know the correct answer - i.e. "Sorry, we don't deal with private parking charges" - rather than give out incorrect advice.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here