Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Asier Villalibre

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
asier-villalibre-molina_M.png

Striker playing for Athletic Bilbao. Also plays trumpet. Must Sign Player.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Athletic Bilbao's non scoring striker. Sing him up.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
True story: I was recruiting gardeners a while ago as part of my job. As I read through the completed job application forms, on one, I got to the bit where it asked for previous experience. This person had written, "I have no gardening experience whatsover, but I can play the trumpet."
He didn't get an interview!

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
True story: I was recruiting gardeners a while ago as part of my job. As I read through the completed job application forms, on one, I got to the bit where it asked for previous experience. This person had written, "I have no gardening experience whatsover, but I can play the trumpet."

Least if he finds any weeds he can “root-it-ooot”

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011

Were you only looking for experience with tubers?

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton

When I 'recruited' our new window cleaner, I soon found out he plays sax!

Perry's Tracksuit Bottoms

King of Sussex
Oct 3, 2003
Lost

Presumably a job-seeking trumpeter who had to prove to the jobs office that he was seeking jobs, despite the fact that jobs for trumpeters are generally thin on the ground. I think if I was in that position I'd be writing much the same!

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Also likes the odd cerveza judging by the cut of his jib!!

I assume Villalibre possibly means "free house", so his surname might as well be "Pub".

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
Presumably a job-seeking trumpeter who had to prove to the jobs office that he was seeking jobs, despite the fact that jobs for trumpeters are generally thin on the ground. I think if I was in that position I'd be writing much the same!

Also, what if they turn out to be a tad modest? It can be almost impossible to get trumpet work if you are too self-effacing.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Director of football job up for grabs.

Not sure the club's algorithms include brass instrument abilities. Barber will be impressed

We signed a striker who was also a DJ and that went well..............................................

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here