Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The race for 9th place

I see this as the realistic aim for the last 13 games (for sure Wolves might drop back but they look in decent shape currently) - and it looks a 4 way to me.

An in-form Saints (how Ralph must love 2022), a fitful looking Foxes but who could revive any time and of course our opponents next week Stevie G’s Villa. I don’t see any of the teams below that featuring.

Reckon it’s ideally set up for next week to make a big statement for this last third of the season. I think the setback today strangely makes me more confident of a response next week

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Anything above 12th would be incredible, a top 10 finish in Potters 3rd season would see a lot of interest in him and several players

Interesting, my default view over decades of watching Albion has been to always be a lowball pessimist but I reckon we are going to keep our season’s points per game up right to the end of the season despite our terrible game and a half blip

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
What a difference a week makes :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I presume from comments above "we're not going on a European tour".
Shame, I'll put my passport back in the tin for another year.

I'm sure they'll be another 3 days next season, after beating a relegation fodder team, when we can dream the dream ago.

"How much are you enjoying this season?" :lolol: :lolol:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I'm sure they'll be another 3 days next season, after beating a relegation fodder team, when we can dream the dream ago.

"How much are you enjoying this season?" :lolol: :lolol:

Are you like this in real life as well?

Mrs Stat Brother: "Oh Stat, what a beautiful day it is today!"
Stat Brother: "You say that now because the sun is shining... but do you remember a few weeks ago? Really bad day. And now you are happy just because of a little bit of sunshine. But anytime now... it will be raining again. You hear me? Raining. Cold, rain. You'll be deeply unhappy again."

later

Mrs Stat Brother: "I feel like shit."
Stat Brother: "Remember last week when you had a good day? I told you it would end. I told you would be devastated again. I was right, mohahaha! And maybe in the future you'll have a good day again.. but make no mistake, the rain will come. It will be shit. Everything will be shit, permanently, with the odd sunny hour."

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here