Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Toothless Potter?

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Surely it's got to be him to blame for our absolute piss poor home form and performances? Too many extra unnecessary touches when people should be shooting, pissing about with it at the back instead of getting it forward.
Burnley and Dyche schooled him today.

If Tony Bloom really does want us to become a top 10 team (at the end of a season) he must be thinking about a replacement for Potter because after today he looks clueless.

Solly March. Lol. How this bloke gets anywhere near an Albion shift is baffling.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
And Junior take the flouncing lead. Has he gone too early though ?

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Surely it's got to be him to blame for our absolute piss poor home form and performances? Too many extra unnecessary touches when people should be shooting, pissing about with it at the back instead of getting it forward.

If Tony Bloom really does want us to become a top 10 team (at the end of a season) he must be thinking about a replacement for Potter because after today he looks clueless.

Solly March. Lol. How this bloke gets anywhere near an Albion shift is baffling.

Obviously you should be in charge…… not.

I suggest you just crawl back under your stone before anybody notices.

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
I mean we all know you are a wind up merchant but even you have excelled yourself on this one. So bloom should sack Potter to ensure top ten while we sit in…NINTH. Well this is awkward.

I wish you would get a ban for trolling.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

Extra 10 flounce points for Junior I reckon.

The second paragraph is copy and pasted from another thread, leaving him more time to post yet more shite.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Thunder Bolt said that you're purely a wind-up merchant on NSC and that you bizarrely derive some satisfaction from this.

Bearing that in mind, no-one should take anything you say on here seriously.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

I normally have a chuckle at your posts, but I do think you need to get yr head out of yr ass and back the whole Albion ethos, whatever the result :thumbsup:
:shit: happens

usernamed

Aug 31, 2017

You’ve given me a chuckle, thank you.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing

Out of Potters 100 games in charge, how many have we been totally outplayed?

Frankworthington

Jul 17, 2019
South Shields

There is only one man capable of sorting this mess out!

Fat Sam come on down!

Lol

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
If everyone just blocks this sad lonely twunt, they'll get none of the attention they crave. :thumbsup:

Is the right and only answer.
Someone who gets enjoyment from Brighton losing and playing badly and then trolling it on a Brighton forum, needs either totally ignoring or a lifetime ban.
Too much evidence to say this is not factual, he is just taking the piss out of every true Brighton fan on NSC.
I can only think that he must be extremely lonely with an extremely small penis.

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018

It's an absolutely world-class effort. Puts me in mind of Jason Kenny in the keirin at the Tokyo Olympics: spotted a gap early on and exploited it to build an unassailable lead within seconds. A masterclass.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here