Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The Official Flounce Thread

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
To save new threads appearing post your flounce here. A poll will decide the best one at the end.

Please state how much juice you've had as flounces with sobriety are marked higher.

Any moans about previously adored players will gain extra points.

Last edited:

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
started a thread that definitely had the colour of dissatisfaction. stone cold sober, however cutting down on the cigs has gone out the window after that

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
started a thread that definitely had the colour of dissatisfaction. stone cold sober, however cutting down on the cigs has gone out the window after that

A lot of work needs to be done though. Washie and Junior are living up to their billings as favourites :lolol:

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
Flounce? We just lost 3-0 to the worst team in the league, criticism is justified of that inept display provided it's not baseless.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
[]To save new threads appearing [/B]post your flounce here. A poll will decide the best one at the end.

Please state how much juice you've had as flounces with sobriety are marked higher.

Yeh right - very likely that'll happen! Perhaps we should take a leaf out of the other Albion's forum and just have one designated post match discussion thread.

usernamed

Aug 31, 2017
I had just mopped the kitchen floor, then after it dried, made myself a cuppa.

While removing the teabag it did a high dive off the spoon, landed back in the tea, and caused hot tea to cascade over the worktop, down the kitchen cupboards and onto the freshly mopped floor.

I would describe my resulting flounce as a short but classic Bruno Fernandes flounce. Lots of arm-waving, and I nearly lost my grip on the spoon at one point.

We were not at our best today, onward to Villa.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
There was much visible flouncing at the Amex today. Some after the third goal, more after the fourth goal, that they didn't even hang around to see disallowed :flounce: :flounce:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
There was much visible flouncing at the Amex today. Some after the third goal, more after the fourth goal, that they didn't even hang around to see disallowed :flounce: :flounce:

I did laugh at the idea of some of them getting home and seeing the 3-0 scoreline. But I left after the 4th :facepalm:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
To save new threads appearing post your flounce here. A poll will decide the best one at the end.

Too late, almost the whole first page is full of new threads from people who think they have something clever and/or unique to say about it. Forum can't even agree on a scapegoat today as EVERYONE and EVERYTHING was shit (Potter, players, fans, pies, Bovril, Hot Chocolate, transport, weather etc). We could just leave it at that :shrug:

(Half a glass of wine so far, but won't be stopping there I can tell you :moo:)

Positives from today - I'm a bit tired, so glad to not to have to waste the whole evening watching replays of our goals and staying up for MOTD. :D

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
We played like we are on the beach already, which is understandable and this division creates that sort of situation….we are never going to win this league, we may break into the top 7 to get some sort of European slot and we have enough points to stay up now…we will get a few more draws and possible a win or two…

Today was a perfect example of what is the point of the premier apart from trying to get enough points to stay in it!

5657B6B8-A110-42AF-B52E-F95D15A33AA7.jpeg

BTW. shite transport today…queued for 25 minutes to get on a bus at Mill Hill and then 45 minutes after the game to get a bendy bus back! I take it brighton bus company took a huge amount of busses to mill hill off as last home game there must have been at least 10 busses waiting for us and we moved really quickly

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Like the sun comes up in the morning and goes down in the evening, gloating and giving themselves a hernia with their rage on NSC from some so called fans after a bad defeat is a fact of life.

Most just come on here and vent their feelings after what was a very shite display. It’s totally normal isn’t it?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Like the sun comes up in the morning and goes down in the evening, gloating and giving themselves a hernia with their rage on NSC from some so called fans after a bad defeat is a fact of life.

Most just come on here and vent their feelings after what was a very shite display. It’s totally normal isn’t it?

Whereas I am a happy bunny with a win at Fulham

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Too late, almost the whole first page is full of new threads from people who think they have something clever and/or unique to say about it. Forum can't even agree on a scapegoat today as EVERYONE and EVERYTHING was shit (Potter, players, fans, pies, Bovril, Hot Chocolate, transport, weather etc). We could just leave it at that :shrug:

(Half a glass of wine so far, but won't be stopping there I can tell you :moo:)

Positives from today - I'm a bit tired, so glad to not to have to waste the whole evening watching replays of our goals and staying up for MOTD. :D

Argie Macs performance for me

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here