Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] worst performance under potter?

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
this question has been asked a few times but in my mind there's no doubt. utterly embarrassing.

thankfully the 3 points against watford mean it's basically the same as drawing our last three games, which is adequate, apart from the -1 goal difference.

urgent bounce back required, and I know it's not really his style, but I hope potter has bollocked the players after that.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Second best today. We looked lethargic, Burnley looked motivated. Not sure about worst display under Potter, my memory doesn’t really let me remember the bad games.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
That’s both Saturday 15:00 KO’s were we’ve played poorly. Today takes the cake though. Shocking performance.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Too many to remember them all in order.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
That’s both Saturday 15:00 KO’s were we’ve played poorly. Today takes the cake though. Shocking performance.

Bring back 17.30 kick offs I say

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Second best today. We looked lethargic, Burnley looked motivated. Not sure about worst display under Potter, my memory doesn’t really let me remember the bad games.
Excuse me? Even I wouldn't have looked that bad.

Sent from my CPH2173 using Tapatalk

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Burnley are a bogie team. They always beat us at home, no matter who the manager.

Not true. I think this is the 2nd defeat to them since that game played with 9 men back in 2011.

We’ve got an ok record away as well considering it’s not an easy place to go.

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
I think the team must have spend a few days in Manchester after the game and flew back in the storm yesterday. The landing would have shaken a few up. No wonder Bissouma was terrible- apparently he is like Mr T when it comes to flying

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
Burnley wanted it and played bloody well. We thought we could win it without competing. HUGE wake up call. I really hope GPott found his hairdryer because no amount of tactical tweaks can make up for abysmal mental approach.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Need to give Burnley a lot of credit. They played as a unit and took their chances with a vengence. And as our only defensively-minded defender was Big Shane, they didn't need much encouragement to have a go. The Dalek has done a number on Potter there

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
Burnley wanted it and played bloody well. We thought we could win it without competing. HUGE wake up call. I really hope GPott found his hairdryer because no amount of tactical tweaks can make up for abysmal mental approach.

Couldn’t have put it better

I actually thought the games against Sheff Utd last season were worse than today as Burnley are a much better team. I’d had enough of Potter after the home one but delighted to say the guy proved me wrong

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here