Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Screenshot_20220218-184617_Gallery.jpg
Sod the wind.....enjoy....
Happy Fridat :drink::whisky:

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Enjoy, I'm on lemonade tonight ,had a couple of beers out in the garden yesterday .

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I had a Guinness in the pub, on my own.

Sent from my SM-A326B using Tapatalk

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Whisky and ginger to begin. Then a Tesco chardy to accompany a Chinese. I wanted an Indian, but my wife and son played the vote card. Perhaps I should unleash my inner Putin in this house. I mean, what's the point of democracy if all that happens is you always get outvoted?

Happy Fridat to all. Cheers, good health and down the hatch. :drink:

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Iā€™ve raided the freezer for a curry I made in Jan, so am on the Jaipur to get me in the mood.

Enjoy your Fridat everyone! :cheers:

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Iā€™ve been in and out of hospital for 8 months now with a real mess of abdominal, cardiac and neurological symptoms. And yesterday, I tested positive for covid and Iā€™m in a real mess. I went to the Watford game. As a STH it was only my 3rd game in over 2 years. And that was my reward, catching the covid. My Missus has been on chemo for 8 years for a lung disease, and so she is now at serious risk. What a mess. However, tonight I have cracked a Chilean GewĆ¼rztraminer (unusual) and Iā€™m also caning down some cremant dā€™Alsace with an Armagnac turbo charger. To all of you celebrating Friday night and surviving storm Eunice, tuck in, and enjoy. Iā€™m suffering, and Iā€™m in the room next door to gods waiting room.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Iā€™ve been in and out of hospital for 8 months now with a real mess of abdominal, cardiac and neurological symptoms. And yesterday, I tested positive for covid and Iā€™m in a real mess. I went to the Watford game. As a STH it was only my 3rd game in over 2 years. And that was my reward, catching the covid. My Missus has been on chemo for 8 years for a lung disease, and so she is now at serious risk. What a mess. However, tonight I have cracked a Chilean GewĆ¼rztraminer (unusual) and Iā€™m also caning down some cremant dā€™Alsace with an Armagnac turbo charger. To all of you celebrating Friday night and surviving storm Eunice, tuck in, and enjoy. Iā€™m suffering, and Iā€™m in the room next door to gods waiting room.

Raising a glass to you and your wife this evening. Enjoy the Armagnac, although Remy Martin is better, and many more years.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Whisky and ginger to begin. Then a Tesco chardy to accompany a Chinese. I wanted an Indian, but my wife and son played the vote card. Perhaps I should unleash my inner Putin in this house. I mean, what's the point of democracy if all that happens is you always get outvoted?

Happy Fridat to all. Cheers, good health and down the hatch. :drink:

Use the union block voting system as parodied by Not the Nine O'Clock News.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Can of Brewdog Layer Cake with a home made curry and about to pour a Talisker Skye. Mostly taking it easy though in anticipation of a few beers at the game tomorrow and taking the dog out for a proper walk tomorrow morning when he won't blow away.

Happy Fridat whether you're having one, a couple or much more.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Enjoy the vino Wedgee. Good luck to you and the Mrs, say hello to G for me too. WAs borders will be opening soon.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Can of Brewdog Layer Cake with a home made curry and about to pour a Talisker Skye. Mostly taking it easy though in anticipation of a few beers at the game tomorrow and taking the dog out for a proper walk tomorrow morning when he won't blow away.

Happy Fridat whether you're having one, a couple or much more.

Thought it was you today.
Screenshot_20220218-220940_Instagram.jpg

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Raising a glass to you both; hang in there!

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Enjoy the vino Wedgee. Good luck to you and the Mrs, say hello to G for me too. WAs borders will be opening soon.

WQW. Incredible. He FaceTime called this evening. He can fly back to Perth on 6th March, then get his citizenship ceremony hopefully on 23rd, and then fly home to see us early summer. After all this time. Very emotional.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here