Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] Fatal shark attack in Australia

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
video of swimmer taken by 4.5 m white shark off Malabar Beach about 12 km's south of central Sydney.....tik tok , whatsap......grim.:moo:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
41Qg2Bwj8EL._AC_SY1000_.jpg
There was me thinking...:facepalm:

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Why look at stuff like that?

I'm not going to search TwatTok or WhatsTwat for a video or someone getting eaten by a shark. Got better things to do in life. Like watch my fence get wrecked :annoyed:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Why look at stuff like that?

I'm not going to search TwatTok or WhatsTwat for a video or someone getting eaten by a shark. Got better things to do in life. Like watch my fence get wrecked :annoyed:

Like reply to threads you have no interest in? :facepalm::lolol:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Don't really understand the joking about this given the loss of life (a Sussex life, at that). Sad.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Don't really understand the joking about this given the loss of life (a Sussex life, at that). Sad.

Totally agree, no one likes a grin on here more than me but if you take a minute to actually think what he went through just before and during the attack, it is not instant death unfortunately, in fact I think they take a lump, leave there prey dangling in the water swim round and finish it off and he would have been drowning at the same time.
I don't see anything funny in that.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
For the record, it seems he was from Cornwall rather than Sussex:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cornwall-60445870

Doesn't make it any less awful, of course.

RIP fella , as a diving instructor he would have been well aware of the risks , Little Bay / Malabar area is well known for fishermen targeting big fish from the rocks , deep water , big fish , bigger predators .....no offence meant , apologies.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here