Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Class Acts

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

D

Deleted member 2719

Angela Rippon is on GB News for one day, still a class act at 77, she handles Live TV with ease.

Go on take a sneaky peek.

Who else in society is a class act???

Ps I appreciate a nomination but there are others with class too.:lol:

PPS, let's keep it non-political please guys.

Attachments

• Rippon.PNG
    Rippon.PNG
    620.2 KB · Views: 386

D

Deleted member 2719

No one, all my previous hero's have gone on to prove either it was all an elusion, or just plain fake.

No one is worthy, No one is class, we are all fallible to sin.

Are you suggesting Rippon slinging her legs on the bar could be a sinful act???

Last edited by a moderator:

m@goo

Feb 20, 2020
I've seen her in that Morecambe & Wise dancing sketch and I've never seen anything less sexy. Not sure what all the fuss was about.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
You know when you click on a football story in the Argus, because you think they may just have found something interesting and then you double down on the disappointment, by clicking on one of their dumb clickbait stories, that require about 20 clicks and by the time you have clicked through them all you have forgotten what it was that peaked your interest in the first place?

This is the NSC equivalent. Wait until you see what (someone you can't remember, because you never watched their shitty TV show 20 years ago) looks like now, you will be amazed!

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Takes me back to the good old days of news readers. Do you remember when the likes of Moira Stewart, Sandy Gall, Sir Trevor McDonald would simply read the days news? Not give you their opinion on it.

D

Deleted member 2719

Takes me back to the good old days of news readers. Do you remember when the likes of Moira Stewart, Sandy Gall, Sir Trevor McDonald would simply read the days news? Not give you their opinion on it.

Exactly this.

They are all class acts. :thumbsup:

Ronnie Barker and David Jason.....oh yes Del boy.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021

Too right. These days they are doing their dues at the Beeb for a few years, then slinking off to right wing TV channels or radio shows and exposing all that right wing bias which has been lingering in BBC news teams for years :)

D

Deleted member 2719

You know when you click on a football story in the Argus, because you think they may just have found something interesting and then you double down on the disappointment, by clicking on one of their dumb clickbait stories, that require about 20 clicks and by the time you have clicked through them all you have forgotten what it was that peaked your interest in the first place?

This is the NSC equivalent. Wait until you see what (someone you can't remember, because you never watched their shitty TV show 20 years ago) looks like now, you will be amazed!

I suppose that is why I set it to misc and not football or anything else.

Are you really comparing NSC to the Argus......good god man, get a grip of yourself.:lol:

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Bernard Cribbins

If there were ever any dodgy revelations about him, I’d be devastated.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

You'll be tearful when you see (someone you don't know) without make-up.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Sophie Raworth can give me her opinion on anything.

Attachments

• 891A88FB-E0D2-4FBC-BCA6-3B8C7C38FAE7.jpeg
    891A88FB-E0D2-4FBC-BCA6-3B8C7C38FAE7.jpeg
    92.6 KB · Views: 146

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here